Yeah thou....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah thou....

..I walk through the valley. ..death,I fear no evil.
    Arsenal,I am thinking about you.
    Given Man U is limping,so I would say Arsenal would win 2 out of every 3 games against Man U,this game has to be that 1 for Mourinho's sake.
    Hym bait up Zlatan even though Arsenal has Giroud,and as if that wasn't enough,we could have lost Pogba too.
    Rashford!!!!

Yuh sure yuh not a Fortis man undah di quiet?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Anathema, and unuh still ruin we day.

Comment

We ruin yuh .....??? But si yah?!!

Ab unnuh ruin so day .... 3 points so did a look fah!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Suh dat three points was promised to Arsenal?
          Like I previously said,it is hard to assess my team when it refuses to do the mere fundamentals.We had a concerted effort defensively,and THAT unnerved Arsenal.
          You have heard me highlight Chamberlain before,and I was clearly concerned about Giroud in my thread starter.
          The thing is Giroud would have been negated had he started the game(Wenger's tactic was sound),he probably was wrong not to start Chamberlain though.
          It means Man U had the answers to the questions asked by the other nine players of your team.
          Mourinho demanded a change in attitude,and today's game seems to be an auspicious beginning.
          Arsenal is happy to etch out a point,whilst Man U bemoans having a victory snatched away at the last minute.
          Bailly would have taken care of Giroud,and Mr Zlatan would have probably scored that header that Rojo missed..
          Lousy results for my team.

Comment

Mourinho tek up semi permanent residence inna Wnger head space...

Comment

Working...
            X