Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sory to keep the forum waiting......

US Soccer has fired Klinsmann.

Every coach suit-case must always be packed...and his cyar tank fulla gas.

HL 3:16

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stor...lifying-111616
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

So you expect improvement ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Where in the article did it say he was fired ?

Comment

If they fire him, I don't see any U.S. coach who I'd hire, at this point.
        In 2011 when U.S. Soccer decided to hire a coach with international experience & someone who could make the team more dynamic, I was hoping & pushing for Frank Rijkaard. Now, the coach I like the most is Jurgen Klopp, BUT I don't see that as a possibility, so good luck to them.......Waited too long.

Comment

They may rehire the LA Bruce Arena. The USMNT have egg on their face the way how they fire Bob Bradley and talking like Klingsmann would take them to the next level, only to find out Bradley is a much better soccer coach then Jurgen.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Was thinking the same about Arena.

The US is much better than the display in Costa Rica.

HL

Comment

What about Bruce Arena?

HL

Comment

How much 1 goal less ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh have me in stitches to necback.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they hire Arena, BUT I'll PASS, No Thank You.......Bruce was very good for the USMNT, in '02, BUT in '06 his coaching deficiencies were exposed, on the BIG stage.

Comment

He has improved since?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You asking a statement????
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am????!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unnuh a kill mi......lol....nuff bag packing....hehe

Comment

Still better than Klingsmann by a mile.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X