Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber stamp match for THE US. ....

....gainst Costa Rica next week.

In fact, the next result for all the HEX teams--should set the tone for next year's game.

Would be nice if our cousin T&T qualify.

Panama on the other hand....have quite a lot to play for. Anyone remember how Panama lost out and Mexico advanced to the last WC?

Mexico play away in Panama. I am actually looking for Panama to beat Mexico at home!!

This should be good.
    Last edited by HL; November 12, 2016, 12:28 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

OK, so US got the worst beating I can recall in modern times! The good news is--its from the 2 best teams in the group.

Cannot recall seeing a US team this ordinary. Something has got to give.

The coaching decisions last night clearly shows that any give will be from that position FIRST.

Much too early for panic though. Lots of drama left on tap.

Our cousin T&T got some serious licks from Honduras (tree/wan).

Meanwhile Mexico could not get past Panama. game ended in a nil-all draw.

So standings: Costa Rica 6; Mexico & Panama 4; Honduras 3; USA & T&T 0.

Buckle your seat belts. Choppy air up ahead !!!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      OK, so US got the worst beating I can recall in modern times! The good news is--its from the 2 best teams in the group.

Cannot recall seeing a US team this ordinary. Something has got to give.

The coaching decisions last night clearly shows that any give will be from that position FIRST.

Much too early for panic though. Lots of drama left on tap.

Our cousin T&T got some serious licks from Honduras (tree/wan).

Meanwhile Mexico could not get past Panama. game ended in a nil-all draw.

So standings: Costa Rica 6; Mexico & Panama 4; Honduras 3; USA & T&T 0.

Buckle your seat belts. Choppy air up ahead !!!!
      I saw the fans are out against Klinsman. HAs he lost the plot?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Let me play devils advocate , it couldnt be that concacaf has progressed, closed that moneyed USA gap by getting more out of less i.e its players , coaches ,development system ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You know that you have arrived when money is not an issue.

The US choose to play Mexico at Mapfre stadium in Ohio in front of a capacity crowd of ONLY 23,000.

The US could triple gate receipts by playing elsewhere......

Anyway, its obvious that CONCACAF has shown lots of progress. No need to play Lucifer's advocate.

HL

Comment

The USA played in a stadium they haven't lost in before I was born,it was to be a psychological booster,it backfired,then you got your ass whipped like you haven't gotten it whipped since you started pouring billions into football,against what you use to describe as small Fry's,can we expect same from Panama,and if so,can we give credit to Panama or should we run with the excuse that the German nuh good,and you need a more expensive coach.

Mourinho is out there ask Rock!
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What was the point you were trying to make when you wanted to highlight the results of the friendly game between my U17 team and yours,and what yesterday results(the game involving your senior..) do to that point?

It actually gets worse,I am pretty sure USAF isn't terribly shocked by the 4-0 dubbing dealt to the USA MNT,see HL,he is a seasoned fan,he leaves surprises to fly by night fans.
              He speaks with authority,and not you.

Comment

A bettah hym did say fan of USA MNT fi life,in his mind that served him well regarding his club team.

I am expecting him to ask me when our Boyz will be playing?
                Well wedid play CR,and the results are easily accessible.
                Besides,his team is having a dufficult time with the opponents that we were unable to overcome.
                In retrospect. .

Comment

WELLL!!! You can't say I didn't warn you.......I'll say it again - Jurgen Klinsmann is CLUELESS as a HEAD COACH. He has made very good contributions as a Technical Director, especially to the youth system, BUT has been inadequate as a Head Coach - Tactically WEAK and POOR & BIASED Player Selections.

YES!!! My boycott continues. Can't support BS.......Almost 2 years.

Comment

His substitutions on Tuesday was pish. Never seen the team so disjointed.

Jones is getting tired and slow.

For some reason he started Chandlier in both games. ....

The team needs revamping before the next game in March 2017.

As to support. Mine is unconditional. Through thick and thin. That's why I am a card carrying US Soccer member.

HL

Comment

I saw Klinsmann's BS in Living Color form '14 - The WC team selection & his so-called rebuilding, after the WC.......He refuses to give certain players, like Danny Williams, Eric Lichaj, Juan Agudelo, Jorge Villafana, Alfredo Morales and some younger players, a FAIR chance to represent the USMNT, BUT will call up a 35 year old LA Galaxy "super sub" "journey-man".......He constantly plays guys out of position & arbitrarily uses unfamiliar formations - Read that he used a 3-5-2 in the Mexico, but that team has never played it before & the personnel was wrong for that formation.

Unconditional Support - Crooked & Incompetent people and organizations LOVE unconditional support.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                        WELLL!!! You can't say I didn't warn you.......I'll say it again - Jurgen Klinsmann is CLUELESS as a HEAD COACH. He has made very good contributions as a Technical Director, especially to the youth system, BUT has been inadequate as a Head Coach - Tactically WEAK and POOR & BIASED Player Selections.

YES!!! My boycott continues. Can't support BS.......Almost 2 years.
                        As I suggested sometime past, Klingsman should have walked. The US Soccer bosses are living in a fantasy - the world;s top TEAMs have widened the gap tremendously when US players technical ability being assessed. Fact is, the current Mexican TEAM performed poorly but was clearly seen to be far better technically than the US TEAM...and as it relates to getting to the ball first both the Mexicans and the Costa Ricans were faster of feet and faster across the ground.

Sorry USAF, our US players suck!

Aside: It appears to me that Klingsmann sold his football soul. He knows his national squad has not the necessary technical skills to 'live' in world football. He should have said so and cleaned house...visited the US back waters such as Brentwood on Long Island...brought in unknown young amateurs with superior technical skills and taught them the game = the tactical side of the game. Of course a Dempsey, the goalkeepers and one or two others would be in mix. The squad was weighed down by too many players not worth their salt!!!

Warning - MLS needs to kick on. Rapidly improve on quality of TEAMplay. There were huge strides made in the earliest of years. For the last 3 or so years the quality of play is stuck at ' low end of mediocre'.
                        Last edited by Karl; November 18, 2016, 02:56 AM.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Klinnsman

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Klannsman right bout now...

Comment

Yuh lucky ah juss 2 year

JA soon work pon Year 20 ah 1000% useless Snowball Fcukery

Our Captain has sailed Jamaica's football ship upon the rocks.....where it's now sinking

This disaster was aided and abetted by stupendously ignorant and myopic fans. Dem quiat now but dem cyaan seh mi neva warn dem
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X