Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big beating.

Comment

Not Gabriel though! Yute look better dan your boy Pogba (in this match).
      Peter R

Comment

ah come on Peter R,there isn't a player in this whole World that is not better than Pogba,see Pogba was The player(not those players)prior to joining Man U,it must be the Jersey.
        Tan deh!

Comment

Will Courtinho quality drop once his true value is realized,and if not,why the practice of acquiring players (at their prime)ill-advised because THE way to go is to have squad value determined(increased)in competition(performance)?
          Two models!

Comment

Pogba would love to have just a quarter of Gabby J's talent. Nuff said

Comment

That team is not complete yet. Brasil needs to be stronger for Europe. I focused on Europe for Brasil because I know that there is nothing this side of the hemisphere to trouble the present Brasil.

Walace is needed for the Euro campaign. Walace enjoys defending but has a natural attacking flair in his feet. He is better than Fernandinho,younger, stronger and quicker.Walace would be there to collaspe on the D and help Miranda agaist the likes of Germany. Yes the same fernandinho who stood and watched David Luiz running around whilst Germany kept scoring and scoring.

My next pick is Valdivia (little Socrates) this kid grabbed my attention in 2 mins whilst on the U23. Yes I know they have depth in the mid. but I'm thinking talent (which is what will allow Brasil to hoist the WC in Europe)

Last but not least Robinho yes Robinho take him to Europe with Gabby J and Neymar and Brasil will get the sixth. BTW Binho doesn't have to play full games and please keep your mouth shut Binho (talk too much saw your interview after the Copa loss.

Yup my three picks to see Brasil restored to its former glory

I now have access to all games played around the world. I see two teams to stand in Brasil's way in Europe. One is Germany the other I'm giving some more assessment (Holland). Brasil must be prepared thoroughly for these teams. To be able to defeat them soundly in 90 mins without penalty shootout.

Comment

Oh BTW had it not been for Gabby J and Neymar, Couthino would not get the space to score. Imagine Brasil having a third world class attacking talent?

Comment

Bebeto and Rivaldo?

Comment

Working...
                  X