The Premier League Title Contenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Premier League Title Contenders

Having initially watched Manchester City threaten to streak away at the summit, the top ranks of the Premier League table now have a real chop-and-change feel.
    From City, to Chelsea, to Liverpool, the lead changed hands across the weekend before leaving Jurgen Klopp’s Reds as the race leaders going into the international break.
    Perhaps the Liverpool manager summed it up best when playing down his team’s chances, saying: ‘We saw Chelsea, quite impressive. Man City playing Barcelona, quite impressive. Manchester United - never write them off. Tottenham are a good side. There's a lot of really good teams around.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4PKxX7gqK
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here's my Prediction for the next six games

Liverpool

Southampton 2-2 (1)
    Sunderland 0-3 (3)
    Bournemouth 0-3 (3)
    West Ham 1-1 (1)
    Middlesbrough 1-1 (1)
    Everton 1-0 (0)

Total points (9) 35

Chelsea

Middlesbrough 1-0 (0)
    Tottenham 2-1 (0)
    Man City 1-1 (1)
    West Brom 0-3 (3)
    Sunderland 0-3 (3)
    Crystal Palace 1-2 (3)

Total points (10) 35

Man City

Crystal Palace 1-1 (1)
    Burnley 0-2 (3)
    Chelsea 1-1 (1)
    Leicester 1-0 (0)
    Watford 2-3 (3)
    Arsenal 2-1 (0)

Totla points (8) 32

Arsenal

Man Utd 2-1 (0)
    Bournemouth 0-3 (3)
    West Ham 2-1 (0)
    Stoke 0-1 (3)
    Everton 1-1 (1)
    Man City 1-2 (3)

Total points (10) 34

Tottenham

West Ham 2-2 (1)
    Chelsea 1-2 (3)
    Swansea 0-3 (3)
    Man Utd 2-0 (0)
    Hull 1-3 (3)
    Burnley 0-2 (3)

Total points (13) 34

Man Utd.

Arsenal 1-2 (3)****
    West Ham 0-2 (3)
    Everton 0-1 (3)
    Tottenham 0-2 (3)
    Crystal Pal 0-1 (3)
    West Brom 0-2 (3)

**** This result will dictate all following results

Total points (18) 36
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

My lawwwwwwwddddddd , wishful thinking, look what I have reduced you to .Yuh stop answa mi call, mi text , yuh stop anwsa mi post , now yuh a mek prediction , what next ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What next.....???? One bitch cross yuh face come December. Put up your predictions no if yuh bad.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hehe, I have told you personally - face to face , nothing else needs to be said , except the net spend is being justified by player performance to increase squad value , can you make the same claim ?.......lol

Christmas ,i would have to look hard to see where you are down the table, I am getting a kick to see how livid you guys are after beating swansea.

Arsenal,Westham and Everton next , I like your predictions.....mi belly .I almost forgot Spurs You might win one .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

OK Kellyanne Conway, pivot as usual.

Comment

Pivot ...what do you call your predictions , is it based on reality ?......I am here for you , anytime you need someone to talk to , I am a good listener .Trust me , like how you listened to me after Rafa left LFC and I had to go through the diseased state of Hodgson and BR, you know I know what you are going through.

As I was telling Rock, the last time Mourinho built a team ( nurtured) was Porto and Chelsea 04 , all of his other gigs , he just splashed the cashed and worked off what others had built.The difference here is what others have built isnt good enough for this new paradigm , it clashes with his football philosophy, his competitors isnt limited to 1 or 2 adversaries but at least 7.His new club has no patience, the fans want immediate success.I havent even factored in his ego - A Recipe for disaster.

I give him next season - sacked by christmas.

Comment

Poor delusional you.

After beating Manchester United in the final, he said:

“I understand why he [Alex Ferguson] is a bit emotional. He has some top players in the world and they should be doing a lot better than that… You would be sad if your team gets as clearly dominated by opponents who have been built on 10% of the budget.” [on beating Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League]

Comment

What year was that ? What has he built since,he went to Chelsea and bought a team in 04,left It went to Italia and inherited Mancini winning and built Inter,left it and went to the galactico Real,left it and picked up Ancecolliti/Dimatteo/Rafa built Chelsea,left it and ended up @ Van Gall built Man U.

In a league with a massive increase in Continental managers.Good luck with the ego/ Mourinho.

Comment

somebody has too much time on their hands

Comment

LOL... the one thing, IMO, that you MAY be correct about is how crowded it might become at the top of the table, with just a few points separating the top five or six teams.

I say this guardedly as I am not in the prediction business like you and othersX are.
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X