• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barthelona Barthelona Barthelona

pick up unnuh teet...

WTF is an MSN?

Comment

Good game,is like dem a look fi bruk Sterling foot.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

raheem ran barcelona ragged...him shoulda score 3 goal...

Comment

Every time mi see Sterling inna ,inna,inna -a-........... bwaaay mi a tell yuh,when yuh gi fraud di keys to yuh valuables.

Klopp mussi a shake Im ead.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

MiSsiN' in action?
            Peter R

Comment

like ben....not a peep outta that one

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                pick up unnuh teet...
                I'ts 10:30pm...and I am just through watching the game.

What a burse-ass!! It could have been 6.......

Did Poster Rockman show his egg-stained face and necktie?

Mek the oleadem move an gwey BrickT !!

In Pep we trust!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

See HL,a goal is a goal so I wont make too much of the errant pass that led to your first nor will I even mention Barca goalkeeper making a mess out of DeBruyne free kick,one that should be a routine save.What I can't reconcile is this great statement City supposedly made with the results actually showing Barca won 5-3 on aggregate, and with an away goal too.
                  I guess the expectation was low to begin with hence ...
                  Last edited by Rockman; November 1, 2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

C'mon Rocky, the "noisy neighbours" splash some egg white pon yuh... likkle bit pon yuh lef' cheek... yuh nuh fi falla de X man inna de prediction ting...yuh nuh see wha happen to him ovah all dese years (wid him dyam goat mout)... tread carefully!
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      C'mon Rocky, the "noisy neighbours" splash some egg white pon yuh... likkle bit pon yuh lef' cheek... yuh nuh fi falla de X man inna de prediction ting...yuh nuh see wha happen to him ovah all dese years (wid him dyam goat mout)... tread carefully!
                      Aye PR....

A keep tellin them that you are the second most reasonable man on this forum.

HL

Comment

Gosh HL,I had no idea you thought so highly of me but, to be honest, I doubt I am the most reasonable person ,however, I will take it.

Comment

....sometimes I wish that some posting folks would not take themselves so seriously poster Rockman.

Hope all is well with you.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                            like ben....not a peep outta that one
                            Lawks - kekkle - you a cuss di pot? LOL!!!!
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Just messing with you,and yes all is well with me,how about you?

Comment

Working...
                              X