• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone see Rocky! ?

Wtf Rock!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Weak hearts,if you notice Paul quiet like a church mouse and LFC is on top of the league,notice the difference when BR was flattering to deceive ?

5th columnist.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Weak hearts,if you notice Paul quiet like a church mouse and LFC is on top of the league,notice the difference when BR was flattering to deceive ?

5th columnist.
      Weak hearts? LOL!!! Listen to this turncoat who run go a City when my team was under pressha. KMT. Jackass...unlike you...I don't jump up and down in October...with every win you flabba yu goat mout' an' kiss off with stupidniss when we falter. I know that whether we win or lose, I support my club, you however, don't support us when we lose...running to City like a common street whore (no offense to whores). The record is clear on that. Plus...I have a life. I had two games coaching today...unlike you, I have something to contribute to the youth other than idiocy. KMA an gwey...dyam lyad sunshiner. Thank god all a de man dem pon the forum know seh u is a fraud.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

These parents trust you around their kids ...wow ....! No doubt Bentke is upfront with Sterling at right back....lol.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are mistaking me for your fellow City fan,just had a busy day,and yes,I saw my Man U play today.

Comment

Mi hear a man seh dem woudn' trus YOU near dem goat, sheep, dog, or puss! LOL

You ever read what Sterling had to say about that? unless him is a liad!
            Peter R

Comment

Only yuh and yuh bredda woulda hear,suh mi alright..hehe.Man say im a coach people pickney now and im ave a life,worst yet im a contribute something ...........lol......my lawwwwwwd

Comment

Hombre nuh mek it reach 3

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  You are mistaking me for your fellow City fan,just had a busy day,and yes,I saw my Man U play today.
                  "fellow City fan" - Rocky, I am proud...you are calling that low-life out for being the fraud he is. KMT. What a punk. Dyam fresh.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What did Bricktop do to you?Lol

Comment

There are THREE... uno, dos, y tres, bonafide, declared, stated, dyed in the wool, City fans who post regularly... HL, BT, and X. Punto final!

Obviously, Paul was referring to the one who was "seduced"! ¡Hasta luego!
                      Peter R

Comment

Obviously Paul ,nothing is obvious with the youth coach except his insanity.

Comment

Well I was obviously referring to Bricktop in the initial post,besides my response to Paul Marin's.. is within the same vein as his,where is your post informing Paul Marin that it is obvious Bricktop is...?

Anyway,you team pass de first test,consistency seems to be indicated.

Comment

Because you already told him!?! Why would I repeat?
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X