KLOPP: Finding the balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLOPP: Finding the balance

Karius a big GK,the 20 goal a season striker sits on the bench while the no good Origi gets mop up minutes all with a negative net spend : 23 points on top of the league with a laugh beside clubs with a 100 mill plus positive net spend .

Where is Man U and Chelsea ?

Getting more out of less.......easy nuh man.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Karius a big GK,the 20 goal a season striker sits on the bench while the no good Origi gets mop up minutes all with a negative net spend : 23 points on top of the league with a laugh beside clubs with a 100 mill plus positive net spend .

He is still not the answer to the calibre of keeper LFC needs, BASED ON HIS CURRENT performance. I'm absolutely sure that Mignolet would have been severely excoriated for those two goals; notwithstanding the blunders by the back line.

Karius has youth on his side, and hopefully, he will mature into the quality of keeper my side needs.

Now you bettah mek a move... HL have Blue Moon inna de fridge fi unuh powder blue people!!
    Peter R

Comment

look again...you're third...

Comment

Really?! I could swear you guys are at the top of the league...for now!
        Peter R

Comment

Folks I think the curse of La Boca Cabre may be broken. Two matches and two wins. Sir X called it. 3 more matches to go.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Tell di people dem wha mi say,when yuh season aguh end !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I'd rather tell them your score predictions for Loserfool's next 3 matches.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Di curse of Dr Eva is what yuh need to worry about

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Di curse of Dr Eva is what yuh need to worry about

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What's that,i am lost ?

Comment

LOL!!! Once again, the ignorant make so much noise. FBI suppose fi lef Hillary an tek Frump advice an kick u raht outta America. Fool, the last time LFC was NOT in Europe, we had the same story to tell. Klopp has to win the League to beat what we did the last time we were in this position. Smaller squad, less fixture congestion, I would hope we are challenging for the top of the table. My yardstick remains the same, touching distance of top 4 at Christmas is the MINIMUM expectation set for any LFC manager. Anything less than going for the title is BELOW the standard and wallowing in the depths of ignorance. Insipid, why don't you jus' go an bathe...you ah stink up the place as usual. Dyam eediat.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

.... the last time LFC was NOT in Europe, we had the same story to tell.

Is that so,did Klopp have a full season before that where he spent close to 50 million and then follow it up with another 50 million the following season ,both net spends = $100 million...lol...did he inherit a league with the quality of continental manangers like they have now ,Pelligrini is no Pep and Di mateo is no Conte,I could go on but I think you get the drift !

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/live...pool-transfers

.....Klopp has to win the League to beat what we did the last time we were in this position. Smaller squad, less fixture congestion, I would hope we are challenging for the top of the table. My yardstick remains the same, touching distance of top 4 at Christmas is the MINIMUM expectation set for any LFC manager. Anything less than going for the title is BELOW the standard and wallowing in the depths of ignorance. Insipid, why don't you jus' go an bathe...you ah stink up the place as usual. Dyam eediat

All that you expect from Klopp with a negative net spend huh and this new continental paradigm..hehe ,your yard stick...hehe....below standard yuh say ......hehe...yuh ave any sense ,likkle man guh sidung weak heart and watch my side play ball,yuh know ball or yuh juss see ball,betta yet guh coach di pickney dem....hehe..build yuh ego,yuh need it.

5th columnist.
                        Last edited by Sir X; October 29, 2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

That was meant for Jangle. Things went downhill after he dissed the doctor. The curse has followed him to Man U....

Comment

What's that,i am lost ?
                            So what else is new... LOL

Anyway, just guh cross town nuh, and ask Jose Mourinho...him wi tell yuh!
                            Peter R

Comment

Nuh bady caan lass like yuh bredda,im say Klopp and BR were in the same positions when they didnt have no european football.

Funny how yuh caan find im when LFC win a game.Im a move like a Man U man,come to think of it when Man u lose.

5th columnist !

Comment

Working...
                              X