X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, Do you still

want to get rid of Sanchez?
    Peter R

Wenger is up to no good,he is trying to win the EPL.
    Arsenal is finally reaping the rewards from sone slow out of the gate acquisitions .
    Wenger has to be stopped.
    Mr Karl will probably have issues with some plays(deemed selfish and unhelpful by Sanchez),the problem is when Sanchez makes the same questionable judgement and it is fruitful, how is it met then?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Wenger is up to no good,he is trying to win the EPL.
      Arsenal is finally reaping the rewards from sone slow out of the gate acquisitions .
      Wenger has to be stopped.
      Mr Karl will probably have issues with some plays(deemed selfish and unhelpful by Sanchez),the problem is when Sanchez makes the same questionable judgement and it is fruitful, how is it met then?
      LOL...Damn right!

BTW, So is Klopp!!
      Peter R

Comment

Pool has always given a decent account of it self against top half teams,my guess this so-called reprieve (playing against a string of bottom half teams)is The hurdle for your team.
        Unanswered questions.

Comment

Sanchez has been unselfish and efficient so far no complaint

I believe Sanchez has the most assist so far. No way has there being any unselfish play by him in all the games I watched this year. The whole team has been putting in extra efforts. For me I hope Iwobi become better and more composed in shooting and improve his defensive side of his game. AAAsenal finally a play up to Wenger's blind faith.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Peejay same thing wid Henry and Larl cuss him stink! Most goals most assists! Instead of challenging others to step up Karl cuss He eh for not doing more!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Fi real That's why my nuh respect players like debuchy

less extent Wilshere ( only because mi nuh rate England team philosophy). I believe great plaYERS STAY AND FIGHT TO MAKE USE OF ANY TIME GIVEN. IN TURN MAKE EVERYONE BETTER. NOT CRY ABOUT LEAVING. PROVE YOU DESERVE TO PLAY MORE.
              Only fringe players should demand move. like Campbell, Sanogo and youths. Wilshere says he move so he can make England side, come on wilshere England FA don't have a clue they pick seasonal players on current form. They don't understand team dynamics is more than that. Move to make Arsenal team in January not England team. Wilshere does not understand what Walcott is doing now is because he was not picked. If Walcott in my opinion had made England team last Euro would come back and play like a headless chicken, no defensive play to his game. This improvement in Walcott game I will give Karl credit as he did see these flagrant none team behavior as a detriment to Walcott been better and team more sync. However, Karl has no credibility in regards to Henry, and Sanchez.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
              X