Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, I can't say it any better. "Ashley was wrong"

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport...shley-12051542
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sass you wrong, yuh cant say it period,because yuh caan say wha im wrong fah?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As I told you for years Newcastle has been the most bloated team in the EPL. They kept on buying players who either don't fit or overpaid. Ashley while he had money had been a bad influence on his team management.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh ovastand wha yuh a say Johnny , Suh if yuh a gi Rafa credit for fixing the deadwood or bloat as yuh call it ! ,juss say so,wid a 30 to 45 million negative net spend or profit at dat !

Proud ayuh Johnny!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you read the article???? Let me give you a brief since you didn't read it.

Pardew walk away like most of the Newcastle management because he kept on interfering and not allow the managers to buy the players they want. Now they are relegated and Rafa has also played a role in convincing him along with others like Pardew, Ashley now accept that fact but for how long? We will see.

Give Rafa credit for this season so far but remember the championship is not the EPL.

Comment

Johnny Newcastle wasn't and isn't the only mismanaged club,2 nd it says something that Ashley would listen to Rafa and not Pardew ,doesn't it ? and 3 Rd Big up yuhself for giving Rafa credit for this season so far,if you can state for what after you read the article ,that would be nice...lol.

Comment

He listed to Rafa when the bottom fell out. You think Rafa was the only good coach who went to Newcastle and tried to convince Ashley? Only thing he did was fire them or force them to walk.

Like my Lowly Aston Villa Newcastle is full of talent that never made it on the premier level such as Shelvey, Dwight Gayle etc and you name it. They still have a long way to go. Ashley is oftenly booed and the fans begging him to sell the club.

It is one of the biggest club in England when it comes to stadium size, support and money and is in a very big city in the northern region. No reason for them not to be doing better.

Comment

Stay focued Johnny , you said ....Give Rafa credit for this season so far,fi
                wha ?

Big up Jonny yuh cross it ...hehe.

Comment

remember this?

Who listening to who now?

Comment

...Good quote Johnny,now explain it..hehe ,as mi say reading and ovastanding a unnuh prablem.

Comment

Working...
                    X