Don light up da ting di pan FB & Google plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don light up da ting di pan FB & Google plus

I man will smoke it and promote it .......BOYCOTTTTTTT MI SAYYYYYY !

Let me state my position , my national pride is not to be insulted ,supporting a national institution that is at war with its citizens , isnt national pride.To speak up against derilection of duty, falling short of achieving national goals, sincerity , transparency, total lack of respect and regard for is citizens/stakeholders dreams, aspirations and wishes is my patriotic duty .That is national pride, my national pride is not unconditional , its based on those tenet's.

Anyone or organization who believes it is unconditional is not fit to lead .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

John Locke is the author of The Second Treatise of Civil Government,a political philosophy book that argues good governance , based on that Burrell/JFF is in debt to its citizens, to protect ,preserve and develop Jamaican football. Failure to do so means, he has to deal with whatever consequences, esp from the stakeholders i.e John Public (JP)

Boycott mi say .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post

Let me state my position , my national pride is not to be insulted ,supporting a national institution that is at war with its citizens , isnt national pride.To speak up against derilection of duty, falling short of achieving national goals, sincerity , transparency, total lack of respect and regard for is citizens/stakeholders dreams, aspirations and wishes is my patriotic duty .That is national pride, my national pride is not unconditional , its based on those tenet's.

Has it ever occurred to you that [historically] Jamaica has never been a good at playing football?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh want a smoke H.L , yuh need it , so has C. Rica and Panama, next ! ....Mi ave di highest grade called boycott

Comment

Has it ever occurred to you that your positions on football range from ignorant to idiotic??

Doan tap atall yuteman....wi need the amusement you provide
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post

Mi nah rush inna it mi bredda...Mi affi move pon a logical systems based approach to solve dis likkle problem. Dat tek a likkle research & organization before tings jump off. Dat include studying successful (and unsuccessful) similar protest models...

Cyaan guh off on juss an emotional basis. Proppa foundation affi build fuss

Soon and very soon doh...the optimal yaad solution agguh get sussed out...chuss mi. Wi nuh juss inna di yappin ting...ACTION wi seh!
            Last edited by Don1; September 7, 2016, 12:21 PM.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Agreed.I am with you good sir.

Comment

Working...
              X