RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need a goalkeeper and 28 other players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a goalkeeper and 28 other players...

...as we rebuild. Keep Morgan while grooming his successor.

Football is a game where only sensible person who attempt playing need apply. On the field of play actions must be reasoned!

Makes absolutely nonsense of plans if those who are supposed to be carrying it out do not understand same. It was obvious the TEAM from Panama came to 'rough-up' the Jamaicans...why then didn't our players indulge in a pass and move/move and pass game. Swiftly moving the ball and selves out of the way of 'rough-ups'?

Same principle as that employed when younger players are playing more physically mature players....e.g. a schoolboy TEAM v a NPL team. Pass and move...move and pass...suh di man dem cyan lick dem dun! It is not rocket science!

Why did, for example, Orgil not set-up his TEAMMATE...any of the 3 around him rather than attempt beating and beating with aim of getting off a shot himself? Answer: He is a fool! ...therefore he acted accordingly! ...and his silly play also reflects the nonsense teacher-coaches and their teaching he has had all his life!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Your headline is TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!! WHAT WE NEED IS A SENSIBLE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM!!! Absent that we'll be having the same stupid discussions for another 20 years of failure..then another 20 afta dat

The idea behind just getting "a keeper & 28 players" out of wherever... and doing the same patchwork, short term FOOLISHNESS will result in more years of BULLSHIIT

Time for a fundamentally changed approach....not merely so called "new players"
    Last edited by Don1; September 3, 2016, 12:02 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I can't see Burrell/JFf running this game anymore and thinking anyone from corporate JA down to di fryers supporting diss almshouse its beyond odious.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        I can't see Burrell/JFf running this game anymore and thinking anyone from corporate JA down to di fryers supporting diss almshouse its beyond odious.
        Well if this fcukery is what it takes for some POSITIVE change...more power to di fcukery

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Your headline is TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!! WHAT WE NEED IS A SENSIBLE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM!!! Absent that we'll be having the same stupid discussions for another 20 years of failure..then another 20 afta dat

The idea behind just getting "a keeper & 28 players" out of wherever... and doing the same patchwork, short term FOOLISHNESS will result in more years of BULLSHIIT

Time for a fundamentally changed approach....not merely so called "new players"
          I have agreed with you on needing a SENSIBLE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. ...but your prescription for same...outlined numerous times...is a sure recipe for disaster!

Forget the nonsense you hear about fields and all manner of other things save and except knowledgeable teachers. You could have the greatest of billard tables as fields, support human and physical tools but the same ignorant teacher-coaches we shall still be graduating failing players and TEAMs.

The key is - KNOWLEDGE OF SUBJECT MATTER ON FOOTBALL!

What is patchwork or short-term about expert teachers tutoring kids from early childhood through national TEAM first at age-group levels then on to adult TEAMs?
          Last edited by Karl; September 3, 2016, 12:30 AM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You must be confusing me with someone else. I don't harp on billiard type fields in the least.

What I focus on is the KNOWLEDGE transfers necessary to uplift our game.....and some ORGANIZATIONAL reforms that could spark REAL development.

I've even shown (comprehensively) how that expert knowledge can be acquired cost-effectively

But you're forgiven for your trespasses
            Last edited by Don1; September 3, 2016, 12:41 AM.

Comment

No!
              You have claimed abandoning taking part at senior team level...and at other competitive levels - Olympic (mix of senior and U-23 players), etc., etc.

...refusing 'sno ballas' = Jamaicans born outside of the island.

You fail to recognise that it is our teaching that is the root cause of our failures. Fix that teaching problem and all other things will fall into place!

Aside: Poor teaching has bred ignorant fans who in their ignorance cheer nonsense and that plays a part in driving lack of effort at acquiring 'real' knowledge of and on how the game should be played. It is ironic that we have home grown experts who are ignorant of that which they are accorded title or designation as experts. ...the cycle of ignorance continues.

Comment

=Karl;564611]No!
                You have claimed abandoning taking part at senior team level...and at other competitive levels - Olympic (mix of senior and U-23 players), etc., etc.
                This doesn't make sense so I have no idea what you believe my positions are
                ...refusing 'sno ballas' = Jamaicans born outside of the island.
                Rubbish. What I've said is that youth development is PRIORITY 1....and all else (including foreign recruits or using long term failed short cuts for WCQ) is secondary. That doesn't exclude foreigners at all...just puts them in proper perspective
                You fail to recognise that it is our teaching that is the root cause of our failures. Fix that teaching problem and all other things will fall into place!
                More rubbish.

I've outlined proposals to acquire the coaching talent desperately needed in a national academy and throughout a development system. Have you?????????

You're trying my patience with these blatant falsehoods now. Since you are clearly unaware of what I stand for...it's better to ask rather than spew more rubbish
                Last edited by Don1; September 3, 2016, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Andre Blake is the best goalkeeper in the MLS. He's not our problem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

I've outlined proposals to acquire the coaching talent desperately needed in a national academy and throughout a development system. Have you?????????
                    Well? ...you just joined the forum so you would not have seen posts previous to the following but let me remind you of the following and please note the date made:

BUSINESS BY DESIGN: The Plan And Progress For Excellence.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/views.aspx?val=Karl&id=45

You're trying my patience with these blatant falsehoods now. Since you are clearly unaware of what I stand for...it's better to ask rather than spew more rubbish
                    Absolutely not a falsehood. You have made vehement statements...note: STATEMENTS...on why Jamaica should stop using 'sno ballas'!
                    Last edited by Karl; September 3, 2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Karl in essence I've posted that JA should not be depending on a preponderance of snowballas.... especially since we have NEVER tried to institute a coherent development program.

This over-reliance on snowball PREVENTS shortsighted Jamaicans from demanding youth development....they prefer to stress WCQ at all costs. WCQ at all costs means a dependence on Snowball since our yutes are not ready.

So instead of a virtuous circle of self-sustaining development we have a vicious cycle of TOTAL LONG TERM FAILURE = ZERO DEVELOPMENT & ZERO WCQ for 20 years now

The fact that I've always advocated a Rene Simoes type approach shows that you're indeed pushing a falsehood. I feel you're just mistaken....but still FALSE. In fact I've specifically stated that foreigners should be allowed...but only on a level playing field. Meaning that JA has tried its best with our yutes...and where we're short we use COMMITTED foreigners. That's the Simoes way.

Now if you intend to continue with this false course you need to prove what you're posting. Disagreeing with my views is cool....but I'm not tolerating anyone misrepresenting my position.... especially when I correct them
                      Last edited by Don1; September 3, 2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X