X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please to lock off the light for the Boyz

Please and tonx.

Schafer, it was nice meeting you.

It's going to be a very empty Office on Tuesday. They should make it free.

Captain, are you even watching?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Ok, time to get a drink, the stronger the better.

HL, jine mi fi a whites nuh? Yuh want yours wid milk?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He is having a six pack.

A paradigm shift is needed,and let us all agree that we need 18 years of commitment to the new one as we were duped to give to the failed one.

I will say this about the amazingBurrell though,I never thought anoher Jakan could match strive with our worthless politucians.

Seriously,what was the set objectives of the JFF?

Comment

Okay,I will answer my own question.
        The JFF exists for the livelihood of its employess,de rest a we can guh jump inna de sea.
        Well why not go for greener pasture,that is a no no,it would mean they would have to actually work for their money..
        Burrell will not even do the honorable thing by resigning,he fired many TD's, and all things equal .would have fired himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Ok, time to get a drink, the stronger the better.

HL, jine mi fi a whites nuh? Yuh want yours wid milk?

Not a bad idea....I am going oUT to hAve a drink.

It's Saturday evening and I am just finished watching the game.

What can I say. The Boyz did not play as if anything was on the line. Don't understand it.

Look, the bottom line is that The Reggae Boyz will always have my support. Through thick & thin Mosiah. I know although you are ****ed off you will support the team no matter what.

Wait, anyone see mi USA jersey?
          l
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A serious question: Where is The Captain?

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Okay,I will answer my own question.
            The JFF exists for the livelihood of its employess,de rest a we can guh jump inna de sea.
            Well why not go for greener pasture,that is a no no,it would mean they would have to actually work for their money..
            Burrell will not even do the honorable thing by resigning,he fired many TD's, and all things equal .would have fired himself.
            Not like him to be not seen and heard before a big game...or after one for that matter? ...or did he give his usual press comments? Did I miss it?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The Captain appears to be having some serious health issues. Normally I would not help propagate such rumours but when the Captain appears to have missed the launch of the 2016-17 NPL season and no statements from him leading up to the Panama match, then something is clearly wrong.

Meanwhile, our media seem to be observing some directive from the JFF not to make mention of anything regarding his absence.

Well, I guess we will all just sit around and wait for what some people are thinking is the inevitable. Meanwhile, the program also dies a slow death.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I truly hope he is not facing any dire health issues
                Last edited by Rockman; September 5, 2016, 02:00 AM.

Comment

About that jersey,you never took it off.

Comment

Working...
                  X