Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceland path for Jamaica's success,proves Burrell's,Stoni

Dunny UB40 Paradigm a habitual failure.

“I turned down an approach from Jamaica in March and for this to happen so quickly, I’m buzzing. I just want to keep my feet on the floor.

“In my first season in the Premier League, even though I had good stats, the England manager would have had to take a risk on me.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ultiple-times/
    Last edited by Sir X; August 28, 2016, 09:44 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Dunny UB40 Paradigm a habitual failure.

“I turned down an approach from Jamaica in March and for this to happen so quickly, I’m buzzing. I just want to keep my feet on the floor.

“In my first season in the Premier League, even though I had good stats, the England manager would have had to take a risk on me.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ultiple-times/
    Yep...ongly when dem cyaan get fi play fi Babylon dat dem "consider" Jamaica. Suh JA get Englant wat leff....an' some eediat ah rejoice ova dat

All the same....English football is so **** poor we're ALWAYS better off IF we develop at home....even if some yute like dis one yah condescend fi play fi wi.

Problem is we don't believe we can be as good as or betta dan some foreign balla Is like a self-hate syndrome to rath

Many see the 20 years of TOTAL SNOWBALL FAILURE.....and still di eediat dem nuh recognize reality

Man fi fool....but nuh suh
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I posted the articles , I asked Stoni and Dunny for a response , nothing, MIA , , an dem say dem wid look at it and get back to mi ?????? a 6 for a 9 ,I bet if I posted 20 Ub40 with Jamaican links from Japan (sarcasm), they would be salivating over the Japanese league prospects.

Joke ting , di RT(roundtrip) plane fare fi (1) ah dem man deh could probably push out 2 UEFA B standard coach.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        I posted the articles , I asked Stoni and Dunny for a response , nothing, MIA , , an dem say dem wid look at it and get back to mi ?????? a 6 for a 9 ,I bet if I posted 20 Ub40 with Jamaican links from Japan (sarcasm), they would be salivating over the Japanese league prospects.

Joke ting , di RT(roundtrip) plane fare fi (1) ah dem man deh could probably push out 2 UEFA B standard coach.
        Ignorance (i.e. backward thinking) is Jamaicans' most pervasive mental disease...from top (especially)... to bottom. Untold numbers of yutes future dem mash up wid dem folly foreign-first policy

Bun out di devil inna di heathen dem mi seh...no hiding place fi dem

FiyaDon
        Last edited by Don1; August 29, 2016, 12:32 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Expect him to be a failure with the English team, after been given a run in a few worthless games. But he would have earned an English jersey that his opponents did not want to exchange with theirs. He can now show his children how great pappy was.

I hope the JFF doesn't come knocking after that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The JFF look like dem ave shame , only when it come to the locals , yuh ear bout national pride.

Diss affi battam out , cant wait for Burrell's Xcuse post Iceland disaster.

Comment

Wrong fiyah stick yuh leggo Don, yuh affi find di righteous one , wi nuh innna nuh devil stick ,long time mi ask di moderators fi put up 1.

Comment

Bun mi ah bun out devil...dat righteous

Comment

Working...
                X