Michael Hector Sent Off; Eintracht Frankfurt Wins On PK's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Hector Sent Off; Eintracht Frankfurt Wins On PK's

Michael Hector was sent off in the 100th minute for two yellow cards, but Eintracht Frankfurt beat third-division Magdeborg 4-3 on penalties (1-1) in a first round German Cup match.

Daniel Gordon's Sandhausen plays third-division Paderborn on Monday. Daniel was suspended four German Cup matches for a red card he recieved last year playing for Karlsruhe.

Wasn't aware Hector was sent on loan again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sandhausen Wins 2-1 On Late Goal

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      Michael Hector was sent off in the 100th minute for two yellow cards, but Eintracht Frankfurt beat third-division Magdeborg 4-3 on penalties (1-1) in a first round German Cup match.

Daniel Gordon's Sandhausen plays third-division Paderborn on Monday. Daniel was suspended four German Cup matches for a red card he recieved last year playing for Karlsruhe.

UPDATE: Sandhausen beat Paderborn 2-1 on a goal in stoppage time.

Comment

Mr Speaker, how is the ice hockey, beer and bratwurst business?
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Beer and bratwurst are doing well. The number of "craft" breweries in the area has exploded.

Ice hockey has some question marks. The Milwaukee Admirals have been kicked out of the Bradley Center (Arena 2), the arena THEY built, by the NBA Bucks. The Admirals had to move back to the smaller UWM Panther Arena (Arena 1). The Bucks new owners claimed they would build a new arena (Arena 3, name TBD) but bilked the taxpayers out of $500 million. To the Bucks, the playoffs is something that keeps them out of the tittie bars.

Soccer had a great summer. The newly minted Milwaukee Torrent had a great inaugural season in the NPSL, with 9 wins, 1 draw, and no losses. Because they were a late entry, the Torrent were not eligible for the NPSL
          playoffs.

The USA national amateur championship was held in Milwaukee at a jam-packed Bavarian Field. Christos FC of Baltimore beat the host Milwaukee Bavarians 2-0 in overtime. On the grounds of Bavarian Soccer club is a German-styled casual restaurant called the Bavarian Bierhaus, complete with an 80-foot tall lit,rotating beer stein, a beacon in the night for the hungry and thirsty.

Comment

Bredrin, I will pass through there within the next year. We will need to pretend it is Oktoberfest, regardless of the time of year. Blessings to you!

Comment

By the way, Bruce, the real Quisling and all of Finland would be offended to know that you elevated your governor to the still worthless title of Quisling. LOL.

Comment

Norway, not Finland

Quisling was the dictator of Norway, not Finland.

Comment

Working...
                X