Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benteke: Out !

Liverpool accept new Crystal Palace bid for Christian Benteke

BBC Sport’s David Ornstein reports on Thursday evening that the clubs have “agreed a fee of £27 million plus add-ons that could see the deal rise to above £30 million”.

Ornstein adds that Benteke is on his way to south London to undergo a medical and agree personal terms on the move.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/08...stian-benteke/

Whats the net spend so far Pauly ...hehe, does it fit your paradigm of money that should be spent to be competitive, is it more in my line of getting more with less ..........lol......BR MONKEY WRENCH OUTTTTTTTTTT!

Mi belly
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

....when does CP play Liverpool...?
    Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I will ask Pauly for you..hehe

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stick up, I'm here to rob you!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Whats the net spend so far Pauly ...hehe, does it fit your paradigm of money that should be spent to be competitive, is it more in my line of getting more with less ..........lol......BR MONKEY WRENCH OUTTTTTTTTTT!

Mi belly
          Good luck Christian and thank you for your service. While things didn't work out, we wish you well in your endeavors and in your career. Good luck!

Currently, Klopp is at about zero net spend (if not a positive) after the Benteke sale, assuming no new signings. My side's total spend (the stick you used to beat Rodgers) is currently at about £67m, third highest in the league behind Chelsea and City. Either way, we are not entering the campaign with "less"...so not sure what you're on about.

LFC is 5th in overall squad value. Current squad values of the top 6 are:

Your team - 589 Mill. €
          Chelsea - 543 Mill. €
          Manchester Utd. 543 Mill €
          Arsenal 485 Mill. €
          Liverpool 441 Mill. €
          Spurs 386 Mill. €

Leicester City is 8th at 198M €. If Leicester and Spurs (both of whom challenged for the title last year) do it again, then they would be the only real leg your "more with less" argument could stand on. LFC has not consistently challenged for the title from 5th overall squad value, so the club winning this year would be the first step, but it would be next year and the year after where we will know if Klopp's magic will work. No matter how you slice it, getting back to Europe on a *consistent* basis is second only to the priority of winning the title. Wait, or should the priority be the Carling Cup? FA Cup? Hmmm...tough one. Wait...don't tell me...his priority is "what's in front of him!" Right? LOL!! For his sake, I hope he's not staring at a clogged toilet backed up with sh!t like your brain. He he he he... ~sigh.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Mi belly
            Good luck Christian and thank you for your service. While things didn't work out, we wish you well in your endeavors and in your career. YNWA.

===========================================

Currently, Klopp is at about zero net spend after the Benteke sale, assuming no new signings. My side's total spend (the stick you used to beat Rodgers) is currently at about €79m, third highest in the league behind Chelsea and City and €20m higher than Rodgers spending the summer of 2013. Still, the net spend figure is the key...not the overall number spent. Rodgers net spend that summer of 2013 was about €24m.

Despite your fixation on Rodgers, the real issue is improving on last year's performance. We finished 8th...and we were in Europe. So with no Europe, and an equivalent squad value, plus a year's experience for the manager in the league, we should do better. But, that is probably lost on you.

Otherwise, in the vein of doing more with less, LFC is 5th in overall squad value. Current squad values of the top 6 are:

Your team - 589 Mill. €
            Chelsea - 543 Mill. €
            Manchester Utd. 543 Mill €
            Arsenal 485 Mill. €
            Liverpool 441 Mill. €
            Spurs 386 Mill. €

Leicester City is 8th at 198M €. If Leicester and Spurs (both of whom challenged for the title last year) do it again, then they would be the only real leg your "more with less" argument could stand on. As I have told you ad nauseum...*consistently* challenging for the title requires finances. Until that changes...ah so it guh. And before you start with your stupidness, let's be clease - LFC has not consistently challenged for the title from 5th overall squad value, so the club winning this year would be the first step, but it would be next year and the year after where we will know if Klopp's magic will work provided he kept spending at current levels or lower.

No matter how you slice it, getting back to Europe on a *consistent* basis is second only to the priority of winning the title. Wait, or should the priority be the Carling Cup? FA Cup? Hmmm...tough one. Wait...don't tell me...his priority is "what's in front of him!" Right? LOL!! For his sake, I hope he's not staring at a clogged toilet backed up with sh!t like your brain. He he he he... ~sigh.

And by the way - which other BR wrenches than Benteke did Klopp dismiss? Allen? Texiera? Ibe? Skrtel? Hmmmm...jes axin'...careful...the search engine is a hell of a powerful weapon!
            Last edited by Paul Marin; August 19, 2016, 03:51 AM.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Tek yuh medicine and guh siddung,watch the new Paradigm this season then talk to mi! Yuh nuh understand ball yuh only see ball....hehe

Comment

Facts can be really pesky and annoying obstacles when a man want to push his twenty cents ("pair a dime") on the sheeple.
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Facts can be really pesky and annoying obstacles when a man want to push his twenty cents ("pair a dime") on the sheeple.
                  Too funny. His entire "pair-a-dime" hinged on flawed analysis, (claiming tha the prem never before had 6 UCL managers, 3 winners) which even if it was right (which it was not), was less than last year's crop of managers. Then when him get fin' out, him want to squiggle and squirm and blabba nonsensical mutterings as usual.

TurncoatX now wants to use Benteke's departure as it it is some kind of validation of his flawed notions and alignment with what he *thinks* is the manager's "more with less" philosophy. If we are doing more with less, it's on a net spend basis, but Turncoat has long ridiculed this concept so it would be disingenuous of him (nothing new) to embrace that as a pillar to stand on. Using his BR beating stick (outflows) the facts show that Klopp has spent more, not less in their respective second seasons.

Third. Who can forget the "monkey wrench" theory. LOL!! Ask him which of Klopp's departures (other than Benteke) were amongst his "monkey wrenches"LOL! We beat Arsenal on the weekend with Klaven, Wijnaldam and Mane as the only new boys on the field...and substitutes included Origi, and Can...two other BR signings. This underscores the fact that Klopp is actually keeping the players he called "wrenches" while discarding the players he heralded as our saviours. Ask him what Klopp's doing with Balotelli, Texiera, Allen, Skrtel (Rafa bwoy - cyan do no wrong), Lucas, Llori, Suso, Ibe etc. who he heralded as "non-wrenchers". For the avoidance of doubt, the manager has subsequently decided to move them along (do a search on "memba mi tell u"...good comedy)...but as proper fans, we thank them for their service and wish them well.

Most of us thinking reds realised long ago that was not fair to characterise so many in the squad as "wrenches" but rather, we recognised that Klopp's challenge was to 1) get the "wrenches" to work as a unit that could put out a proper and consistent product in line with his highpressing philosophy, 2) bring in competition for key positions and reinforcements as needed (a common practice each transfer window as we all know) and 3) has us impose ourselves on our opposition.

As things have unfolded so far, it appears Klopp seems content to keep quite a few of BR's "wrenches" in his toolbox and let go of the X-factors thereby rubbishing X's flatulent analysis. But that's nothing new.

At the end of the day, we are all trusting that this team, with no Europe, some exciting new summer signings, an excellent core of young players with significant experience under their belt (e.g. Origi, Coutinho, Can, Clyne) and an expectation that Klopp's philosophy will take hold, can be competitive and actually challenge for the title. After all, the last manager we had in this situation, actually brought us close. In Klopp we trust!

YNWA
                  Last edited by Paul Marin; August 19, 2016, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Red eye....I said never before? ,We argued about this in the anamoly debates,we argued about this in getting more out of less debates ,I have pain stakingly mapped out how the Prem has been changing,where did I say never before ?

Where you have dismissed it up to now as soley based on money.I have consistently argued mitigating factors.

Tek yuh meds ,don't let me get the archives,the season is too early for this,red eye bway!

The problem you have with interpreting sentences as the whole paragraph ,to come to irrational conclusions, needs to be addressed ,your brother is a teacher,seek help red eye.

Then again yuh ave di next option,tek yuh meds.
                    Last edited by Sir X; August 19, 2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Red eye....I said never before?
                      Its the first time I am seeing

*10 coaches in the prem with continental pedigree
                      * 6 in a CL final
                      * 3 winning it

= Middle stump! Oh wait..."first time I'm seeing" is not the same as "never before" - okay.

Where you have dismissed it up to now as soley based on money. I have consistently argued mitigating factors.
                      This is where you prove yourself an ass. I have told you ad nauseum - 1) finances 2) manager 3) players. You can't get #2 and #3 without #1 you frigging ass. Oh wait...I guess Burnley with their new found riches are going to buy the next Messi, so they're a shoe in for top 4.

You keep spewing this garbage with a singular focus on "finances" not recognizing that there is a correlation between the components. The last time you said it, I asked you for references as to where I said SOLEY based on money. I am still waiting.

KMT. You truly truly are a joke. Ah hope Stoke give unuh a rhat beating to welcome Pep to the Prem tiday.

Comment

I presented my assessment on my perceptions for the upcoming season, it is in that context where I made that statement , and it is a true statement we are in a NEW PARADIGM .It’s the 1st time I am seeing at the start of a Prem season so many continental managers , I listed them. Thanks for correcting my error as to only 2 winning the CL that is my context!

I didn’t realize I had to insert the word start, seeing that we are 1 game into the season and that the preceeding season ended with a midtable club winning the Prem for you to heed the context , I thought it was commonsense.

I can’t say never before I have seen continental coaches flood the perm because I saw Mourinho sacked and Hiddink replace him,Brendan Rodgers sacked replaced by Klopp, Steve McCalren sacked and replaced by Benitez in the middle of and end of the 2015/16 season, with Leicester City winning the Prem with another continental coach. All of this has given me reason to conclude at the end of season, that this season is the continuation of a New Paradigm! I even debated with you about it not being an anomaly ,end of season!

As for you money argument.
                        1) I have said 1000 times that we have the WRONG owners, that they are not RICH ENOUGH. But...as is the case with you and your interpretation of all things Paul, you are off...way off. What happen, you put on the latex mask too tight it a curdle you brain? LOL!!!! ( Paul)

2) The root cause of Liverpool's problems will remain. I have said for 1,000,000 times, that theproblems Liverpool have are not related to the manager (Paul )

3) Small and midtable clubs prioritize around cups because top 4 is not a possibility. The record is clear - you bigged up Martinez for winning the FA Cup while getting relegated. Perfect example of priorities gone wrong. And I'm the one that "doesn't get it". (Paul )

We could debate what you mean by not rich enough and not related to the manager , and also why midtable clubs prioritize the cups last season, at a later time seeing that you have now pivoted to see a new paradigm at present , but at this juncture I am more concerned about your mental faculties .

You lack basic comprehension skills, seriously! You need to be reeducated from a basic school level in grammatical comprehension and ethics i.e. lying , they have serious consequences when done in public ,e.g lack of credibility,cc TRUMP , the only lee way I can give you is you have bouts of dementia. None of the diagnosis look good.
                        Last edited by Sir X; August 20, 2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Mi hear seh Trump looking to replace Manafort!
                          Peter R

Comment

I am pretty sure Pauly would do a good job..hehe

Comment

I was thinking you ... ManafArt!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X