• It's going to be a

long, long, long, long season!!!

I hope everyone has seat-belts fastened... LOL
    Peter R

......including X?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

But mi nuh warn unnuh already,bout di new paradigm... hehe.

Mi ready
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The new "pair a dime" is : instead of your usual ten cents, you coming wid twenty! LOL We in real trouble!!
        Peter R

Comment

We are in a good place in midtable , for once I agree with Pauly...hehe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

17th is not exactly "mid-table"... unuh win one! good going Rafa!!!
            Peter R

Comment

Lol....Rafa soon step up,then we will have 3 champion league winners in the Prem.

Hopefully we win the Prem by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                long, long, long, long season!!!

I hope everyone has seat-belts fastened... LOL
                Peter, the Prem will be very competitive but this is nothing new. The difference however this year, is that we are coming off the heels of a season won by a 5000-1 long shot and the addition of some of the best managers in Europe with Conte, Pep and Jose joining the league's managerial ranks piloting three of the league's biggest clubs. Add to this the soap opera at Arsenal and the excitement Klopp has brought to the Kop, and you have more than a handful of clubs that believe that "this is our year". Add to that the increased purchasing power of smaller clubs - e.g. CP buying Benteke for £27-30m - and you can see why fans from every club feel more confident, more optimistic, and more empowered than they may have in year's past. In my opinion, it is the optimism of the fan base (except maybe for the gummers fans) and the expectation that the road to the top will be no walkover (like when SAF was a buy tykles), that makes the upcoming season so enticing...it promises to be great theater for sure. As for my side, the last time we were in this position (no Europe) we came 2nd, let's hope we're in for the same kind of season, with a better outcome this time!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  Peter, the Prem will be very competitive but this is nothing new. The difference however this year, is that we are coming off the heels of a season won by a 5000-1 long shot and the addition of some of the best managers in Europe with Conte, Pep and Jose joining the league's managerial ranks piloting three of the league's biggest clubs. Add to this the soap opera at Arsenal and the excitement Klopp has brought to the Kop, and you have more than a handful of clubs that believe that "this is our year". Add to that the increased purchasing power of smaller clubs - e.g. CP buying Benteke for £27-30m - and you can see why fans from every club feel more confident, more optimistic, and more empowered than they may have in year's past. In my opinion, it is the optimism of the fan base (except maybe for the gummers fans) and the expectation that the road to the top will be no walkover (like when SAF was a buy tykles), that makes the upcoming season so enticing...it promises to be great theater for sure. As for my side, the last time we were in this position (no Europe) we came 2nd, let's hope we're in for the same kind of season, with a better outcome this time!
                  Would you call This a new Paradigm ?.....lolol...yuh sound like me .....mi paradigm....hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Would you call This a new Paradigm ?.....lolol...yuh sound like me .....mi paradigm....hehe
                    I will never sound like you - I sound intelligent...you sound like an idiot.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

....Paul, yuh think X should use a seat-belt as Peter suggested....?
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bittah ! a wah so ? was it because I called you out on the quote, not backing BR , maybe it was the anamoly , was it getting more out of less or is it the NEW PARADIGM....lol

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          ....Paul, yuh think X should use a seat-belt as Peter suggested....?
                          LOL! Him need a belt cross him head back! LOL! The bwoy fool like mi foot bottom to rhat. Aldoh...me foolah fi argue wid him.

Comment

I probably should have clarified (I agree with your observations BTW) that the looonnggg season I was referring to was the one right here on the forum...
                            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              Bittah ! a wah so ? was it because I called you out on the quote, not backing BR , maybe it was the anamoly , was it getting more out of less or is it the NEW PARADIGM....lol
                              LOL! Delusional. You figet the trinity a'ready? Or is that true it was a quadrilateral? LOL!! Or maybe it was true you run to City. Hug dat up! Turncoat! No room for traitors and liads...none! Your stain can never be washed off...blue boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X