X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the player pep should have been

going after. Mi nuh know why him tek set pon Gabby J cho

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/manchester-...rbosa-1576247#

Oh so Bricky , yuh saying Barcelona don't know talent?

nah we good thanks...

Comment

But he's the next Neymar Bricky, that should mean something. Ah well.
      Okay you heard it here first; he's the next R9 (can't even say it with a straight face). Pass it up to Pep

Comment

i thought gabriel jesus was the next neymar...anyway we have nolito...what a player that is

Comment

and who is nolito?

Comment

Me belly!
            Why Jawge,he is The Beast,well the sequel.

Comment

Good so give up Gabby J to Barca and take Gabigol. How about that?

Comment

Well Mourinho beat everyone to the next R9

Comment

negredo is a physical striker...nolito is a fast...skillful winger...two totally different kind of players...

Comment

we are all set at the position thanks...any wing backs available?

Comment

Bricky, I'm going to be blunt with you. Gabby J doesn't belong at Mcity nor England. Too much of an asset for Brazil's WC plans.

Comment

Sorry I googled the name. Can't keep up with these new "stars"

Comment

Diversity lacking?

Comment

Mere prospect,Aguero is the only name worth noting.

Comment

Aguero? I was speaking to my kids coach (Mexican) yesterday. He did not rate Aguero. Trust me; for a young kid he passed the test; had deep respect for the 82 team (used up youtube He even went on to tell me of players that could play in past and present generation (Pele, Diego, Messi Dinho and some others which I said yes to. In short I trust his judgement. What made it worse; he said if Ja had taken advantage of those FOUR opportunities in the first 25 mins of the GC15 finals, it would be arap for Mexico. How can I not listen to this guy. I was mildly surprised seeing that I preached the same argument on this board. He thought Brasil's golden gen was over. I said no watch Gaby J. He went on to Arg. then spoke of Messi needing that second (kind scotty Pippen) and he called out names as to where are these guys. Aguero was one of them. I trust his judgement

Comment

Working...
                              X