Five minutes added on?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five minutes added on?!?!

Whe dat come from?.. Arsenal coach is Sir Alex?!
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Whe dat come from?.. Arsenal coach is Sir Alex?!
    The good news is that my visit to the Obeah man werk...had to go counter the curse of the goat mout'...powerful medicine. Prablem is that it is expensive! Lawd...summady shet de bway mout' fi me please!!! Me cyan afford obeah e'bry week!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am not engaging foolishness this season... I'm going to try the "ignore" approach, although there is a possibility of falling off the abstention wagon.

Regarding goals 2 & 3, I can't fault the goalie... 2 was a deflection, and it's virtually impossible to dive down to the "rat-hole" and save a ball headed in from the penalty spot (#3)... Goal #1 was also well placed.

I'm now going to listen to post-match analysis, and hear what the experts, (not "Xperts") have to say... My feed has Peter Schmeichel analysing so it'll be interesting to hear his views, if any, on the goal-keeping.

After, I'm going for a bike ride and then home to watch the sprint factory at work!
      Peter R

Comment

FLOW not showing post-match analysis... new programming and Olympics...
        Peter R

Comment

Maybe the new keeper can help "carry us" back to long lost heights! LOL
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            FLOW not showing post-match analysis... new programming and Olympics...
            Neither here. But here are my two cents.

Good
            1. We won
            2. The team when it got its act together was impressive - kept possession and worked the ball to penetrate
            3. We scored goals from open play - and scored 4 against top opposition (though arsenal is plagued with a mini injury crisis)
            4. We came back to win from a losing position
            5. Lallana scored!!!! (on a great series by the team - just as importantly Wijnaldum got the assist)
            6. Despite throwing the lead away, we played high up enough to keep Arsenal out of the box defensively limiting their chances
            7. Our second string goal keeper was not at fault for any of the goals, although he made some mistakes (e.g. gave the ball to Henderson with 3 Arsenal players around him; didn't seem to organise the defense quickly enough)
            8. Our substitutes gave the game enough of a change of complexion to unsettle the gunners game plan.
            9. Mane - Coutinho - Firmino showed how massive a threat they can be.
            10. Coutinho imposed himself on the game...something we need badly - on field leadership. This boy is coming into his own. Remember he is ONLY 24!!

Bad
            1. We blew a 3 goal lead due to indiscipline
            2. We cannot continue with Moreno at left back...he is not disciplined enough
            3. Firmino needs to start shooting
            4. We gave up the 2nd Arsenal goal "a minute" after Mane's goal...no composure and too lax after getting ahead
            5. Still woeful defending - left way too many gaps between the back 4 - the midfielders and forwards are getting trapped up field in the press not getting back to a compact shape quickly enough. The problem is in the middle third where the plays are being developed.

Overall, I will give the team a solid "B" losing marks mainly due to defensive weaknesses. Get Firmino goals and get more composure and we will be a much better contender. Great first start. Congrats to Herr Klopp and the lads. Great result!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Liverpool is good in attack and have a lot of firepower however the defense need some work. Remember that Arsenal had no fit centerback back. Wenger better spend some money or he will be in a for a long season. Ashley Williams could have been bought for 10 -12 million dollars. Another good defender is Kone at Sunderland. Spend a 15 to 20 million and bring in a decent defender. Cullum Wilson and the other kid don't have enough experience.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That's what you call WENGER TIME!!!!!
                Lmao
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                X