Clear All

• Premier League predictions

1 Arsenal
    2 Man City
    3 Man United
    4 Liverpool

Sir X a so mi seeit

That time of the year again. Xcuse????
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      That time of the year again. Xcuse????
      The time of the year when we are all optimistic until reality strikes

Comment

Yuh worse dan me .I believe two of those will not be in the top 4 , and 1 is not Liverpool.

Yuh need fi ansa bout Hodgson and Big Sam ! Stop hide
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Yuh worse dan me .I believe two of those will not be in the top 4 , and 1 is not Liverpool.

Hodgson flopped just like Erikson and Capello before him, Big Sam would not be my choice, I would have preferred a young coach

Comment

Don't side step, document your top 4 right here

Comment

Hodgson is in the class of Capello ,or Erickson,Hodgson flopped against who a nation that started developing its football program/ culture in year 2000 by upgrading its coaches,they didn't even have a field to play on year round before that !

Gimmie some context,furthermore what has Hodgson achieved that Big Sam hasn't ,truth is Big Sam a yuh levels,like the Hodgson.

In another note you think Jamaica could benefit from a Iceland program.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well optimism playedno role in your placing Man U in the top four.
                My thing is given the dynamics if the EPL,the question is which team can be counted on winning the majority of its games,a sound bet is Leicester will..even without Kante.
                We are not worried about outperforming City,and Pool will drop points to teams that relies greatly on grit.
                I think Chelsea will finish the season on a string note,but by then winning the EPL will bbeout of reach, the top four is a completely different issue though.
                Man U
                Arsenal(we will take 6 points off Arsenal..)
                Leicester(can be counted on beating the minnows)
                Chelsea or Pool.
                City will finish sixth by barely beating out Spurs on goal difference.

Comment

It's not a side step,its Pool plus one of the other so called big boys,the complexion of the Prem has changed from 2012 ,BR proved this,where a novice on a holiday schedule can almost win the league,so how much so a decent coach like Raneri with said schedule,then you can conclude a better coach like Klopp has a greater chance.

West Ham,Everton,Watford Swansea,Spurs etc with that schedule have a big say in those 4 spots.

Gwaan live inna di past.No it won't be an anamoly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Well optimism playedno role in your placing Man U in the top four.
                    My thing is given the dynamics if the EPL,the question is which team can be counted on winning the majority of its games,a sound bet is Leicester will..even without Kante.
                    We are not worried about outperforming City,and Pool will drop points to teams that relies greatly on grit.
                    I think Chelsea will finish the season on a string note,but by then winning the EPL will bbeout of reach, the top four is a completely different issue though.
                    Man U
                    Arsenal(we will take 6 points off Arsenal..)
                    Leicester(can be counted on beating the minnows)
                    Chelsea or Pool.
                    City will finish sixth by barely beating out Spurs on goal difference.
                    Rocky you just confuse the hell out a mi, come with straight talking give me your 1-4 Boss

Comment

Forgive mi fren , im a type from im phone.Big man get a Nexus 6 , Samsung 6 or Black berry Priv.

I was going to write a long article detailing on how the prem has changed and why the traditional top 4 , will not be making it in that zone anymore before I was banned by a certain zealot , anyway it wont be an anomaly, but the norm.

Comment

Hodgson is in the class of Capello ,or Erickson,Hodgson flopped against who a nation that started developing its football program/ culture in year 2000 by upgrading its coaches,they didn't even have a field to play on year round before that !

Gimmie some context,furthermore what has Hodgson achieved that Big Sam hasn't ,truth is Big Sam a yuh levels,like the Hodgson.

In another note you think Jamaica could benefit from a Iceland program.
                        Boss Hodgson has achieved way more than Sam as a coach

Comment

1)Manchester United
                          2)Arsenal
                          3)Leicester
                          4)Pool holding off Chelsea at the line.

Comment

The complexion of the prem has changed , Mourinho drop with Chelsea last season was not an anomaly.

Comment

Normal service will resume, Leicester's win was just a one off

Comment

Working...
                              X