Why Liverpool Will Win the League!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Liverpool Will Win the League!

But right now it looks like only Nathaniel Clyne is a shoo-in for the XI, with Daniel Sturridge’s inclusion dependent on a few factors, including how Divock Origi plays (i.e. if he can repeat, or even improve upon, his form in the spring, when his pace terrified the opposition – and the evidence in preseason is that he can), and whether Firmino is preferred as a false nine, not to mention the key issue of Sturridge’s own fitness. Sturridge is a very special player, but his diminishing pace limits his effectiveness somewhat – although a more explosive supporting cast may bolster his game, where he can drop deep and wide to feed the runners.

Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana and James Milner will be vying for the XI but it could be that just one of them starts; although since I started drafting this article James Milner appears to have become the first-choice left-back (injury permitting), and Adam Lallana, whose final third product in a red shirt has been underwhelming, excelled against Barcelona in a deeper position, but is likely to usurp Henderson if anyone.

https://tomkinstimes.com/2016/08/why...-they-may-not/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Now that it has been digested(the difference a few hours make),me hafi ask dis question,isn't the natural progression making the top four considering that objective has eluded Pool?
      And while I am at it,liverpool gave a good account of itself against BIG clubs,ypur problem has to do with minnows playing totally different from the BIG teams,was that problem solved?
      Beat Barca by FOUR and...
      The more things change...
      Something significant happened though,unfortunately it did not occurred in your neck of the woods.
      All assessments during Man U demise are flawed,the bar was lowered.
      Thompson probably thinks only Pool is making moves.

Research assignment -A home remedy for ulcer.

Comment

Agreed,and I would have had no problem with the lengthy article if ,as opposed to winning the EPL ,it said why Pool is going beat- beat up City dis seadon.
        Pogba has returned home.

Comment

pogba should serve you well in the europa league...:snicker:

Comment

A couple of former Man U players proved to be his undoing.

Comment

I guess you need to read Part 2 to get the reasons why, or why not!
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                ,liverpool gave a good account of itself against BIG clubs,ypur problem has to do with minnows playing totally different from the BIG teams,was that problem solved?
                Beat Barca by FOUR and...
                The more things change...
                Beat Barca by FOUR and...and what? Play a C team two days later and lose 4-0? KMT. The game against Mainz was a favor to the Germans...it woulda look bad if we did tear dem up. Jus' politics. My only concern with this coming seasons is scoring from the midfield. If we can get Coutinho, Henderson, Wjnuldam (sp), Can, etc. scoring...look out!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X