Nuh good Origi...lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuh good Origi...lol

3-Pool- 0 Barca,200mill gross spend..lol....yuh see di balance.. hehe.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I was a doubter.
    Now I am a believer

In my defence he was playing poorly two years ago and he improved tremendously. Good fit for Klopp’s system.

Comment

He has improved because of Klopp! Where BR hadnt a clue how to develop him,Klopp did.He is going to be as good as Thiery....200 million spent! (sarcasm) some genius said we needed to spend that to be competitive.

What a difference a real coach makes! I just want to throw it out there,Ravel Morrison...ahhhh sahhhh,if Rafa or Klopp gets this bredda ....ahhh boyyyyyy!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A City me feel bad fah,dem was already unuh beating stick.

Comment

Working...
        X