Lazie, mi hear say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, mi hear say

Jose a clear out the youngsters them wholesale.

A true?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Him a clean out the deadweights
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you call Mensah and Jackson deadweight???

Some of the rest I can understand. You read what Conte said about Jose?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The're going out on loan to gain first team experience.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Suh me a read. NoT surPrised as him nuh normally put much faith in youths. Someone need to remind him why we had to turn to these youngsters last season.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

By default,snd therein lies the problem.if there wasn't that desire to keep our wage bill down,Mensah would have been a keeper;the very thought of loaning him out only cam3 to being because the player will attract interest.
            What I do not understand is had we spent the amount we will to get Pogba on getting four players,how many players would have the be shuffled?
            Mourinho's Man U is about a new look,why then are there a few players of that fiber slated to be sold or loan out?
            Mensah is ahead of Bailly,he has experience playing for Man U,is up to consideration to play three different positions,and of course the players he will leave behind are the ones he was before regarding the pecking order.

Comment

Shaw is back and as such concerns ove Young getting injured is now not that great,but what happens if Valencia gets injured?

Comment

We are buying Fabinho. We as fans need to let go of our emotional ties to the players. The fact is we have not had a team to challenge in Europe since Ronaldo and Tevez left. A club our size should be winning or challenging for big trophies. The team is packed with mediocre players and three old players. Valencia, Carrick and Rooney are over 30 and now we just got Zlatan who will give us one and half good years. We will need to spend more to change out the team.

Comment

THE sticking point for me is Mensah.
                  So is it your position that Mensah would not be helpful in achieving The objective you alluded to?
                  I do trust Mourinho's judgement but this lowering our wage bill strategy that is being enforced targets by virtue the most desirable players(the prospects)we have,and that could be a problem achieving the set objectives.
                  The irony of course is it is all being done to facilitate Pogba's return by possibly displacing prospects in much the same way that led to Pogba leaving.

Comment

I don't think the club is selling Mensah. He needs to learn his trade by playing more and perfecting one position. Van Gaal had each player except De Gea and Smalling playing more than one position and that was a problem. Jack of all trades master of none. Murinho not into that. Truth is Mensah can't start over anybody right now and we are looking to win trophies this season

Comment

You just hit Jose problem right on the head.
                      "ruth is Mensah can't start over anybody right now and we are looking to win trophies this season"

Mensiah right now may not be able to start over anybody but with the right guidance he maybe able to in a few months. Can't forget how Fergie let Roy Keanne and Van Nestoroy walk to protect Rooney and Ronaldo.

Jose is all about win now and he needs to also look to the future, that is what Manu was about and should still be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        I don't think the club is selling Mensah. He needs to learn his trade by playing more and perfecting one position. Van Gaal had each player except De Gea and Smalling playing more than one position and that was a problem. Jack of all trades master of none. Murinho not into that. Truth is Mensah can't start over anybody right now and we are looking to win trophies this season
                        Same thing Fergie said about Pogba.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We have the money to buy the future. As HL always says, "football is a business". The game has changed with all the money involved. We cannot become another Liverpool or worst an Arsenal and go years without major trophies. Players will come and go. I see Klopp with his hypocritical self complaining about our spending. A case of sour grapes.

Comment

No jangle, you have to have a mix of home grown and players you buy. Buying players alone can't help. Look a year and a half ago you buy the great Falco and Di Maria and what happen? Buying is sexy but developing your players is the REAL thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X