What Next For Damani Ralph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Next For Damani Ralph?

If I'm not mistaken he signed a 3 year deal in 2005 so this should be his last season at Rubin Kazan as they definitely will not retain his services. Back to MLS?

"Back to MLS?" Better than the NPL!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      "Back to MLS?" Better than the NPL!!!
      But didn't JERMAINE HUE "turn down" a deal to play in SWEDEN to go back to the NPL?

Comment

Turn down? Yuh get that right?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Turn down? Yuh get that right?
          Nuh dat him did seh innah observer?

(I am being sarcastic Lazie)

Comment

I thought Sunderland wanted him but Rubin Khanz did not want to release him. Not sure if Sunderland would still be interested, but now he would be able to move on a free transfer.

I am sure if that fains, the ML S would always be an option. . .
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Is he retiring?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Is he retiring?
                not nice

Comment

nuh unu se di man is the second coming of Drogba.......still cyaa figet out di man miss di one on one wid di keepah ina di Venezuela match...
                  Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                  Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
                  X