Spain knocked off Brazil in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    In all fairness what evidence are you bringing to the table to support that they are any good? The 1 win? the 3 losses? The 6 goals for? Or the 9 goals against?
    Heh, heh.

Ah tell yuh when people start to try and be profound....

Yuh have a TV ?

Since when is playing badly decided by wins or losses or goals for VS goals against ?

What happen when a game draw with no goals scored and a team win in penalty shoot out.. how yuh decide who play well and who play bad ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Okay. The Brazil side was good, just not as good as some other teams in the tournament.

Howz that?
      Was France 2002 World Cup side a good side or a bad side ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        snicker

you and karl - if tappa or brazil play bad, just wait a while for your rationalizations.
        How many times I must tell you that you cannot think for me?
        The Brazilian team played up to its ability...as a lover of the Brazilian way, I hated to see this type quality from Brazil. In a nutshell that team reaped it's just reward - a not too fond good-bye!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You gonna provide the proof or continue to answer questions with questions?

Comment

Sometimes I think Maudib and Jawge are one and the same person. It is typically their tactic when cornered. They try to shift attention to something else by asking a lot of irrelevant questions. I guess that is that the "good school" taught them.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              You gonna provide the proof or continue to answer questions with questions?
              I already asked if you had a TV.

If you watch the games and are unable to appreciate the skill, movement, passing and build up play of the Brazil team then it is a waste of time.

Brazil had more attempts on goal in the loss to the USA.. those attempts did not materialize out of the air and the USA did not simply lie down for them to occur.

Brazil led in the Spain game for 86 minutes.. Spain did not lay down and allow this to happen..

Why do you people persist in forming the a55 ?

Y'all must enjoy looking stupid. Really, its not cute anymore.

Comment

What about their defence? They gave up 9 goals in 4 matches. They won one of 4 games. Great TEAM. Silly me they are a good TEAM seems as if they just got unlucky

Comment

Comment

Comment

Now a good team:

Comment

Think for you, Karl?!? Never tried it, and never will. But I have heard your rationalizations before. Classic!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X