Spain knocked off Brazil in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain knocked off Brazil in

U20 WC. Brazil led 2-0 but Spain rallied to win 4-2.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

As I said, that Brazilian side nuh good. They were lucky to make it to the second round.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      As I said, that Brazilian side nuh good. They were lucky to make it to the second round.
      Better yuh stick to Tappa dun argument...

It helps if you watch the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Better yuh stick to Tappa dun argument...

It helps if you watch the games.
        Yuh sounding awfully emtional Maudib. The writing was on the wall.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The writing was on the wall.
          We cannot expect the blind to see. He is forgetting that this would be the third loss for Brazil in four games. If that is not a team which needs to go home, I don't know what is.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Yuh sounding awfully emtional Maudib. The writing was on the wall.
            Because I don't agree with this rather silly statement ?

"As I said, that Brazilian side nuh good. They were lucky to make it to the second round."

Nuh baddah bring mi into innuh topsy turvey world...

Brazil side nuh good.. is luck carry dem so far..

Heh, heh.. LOL !!

Imagine if Spain nevah equalize in the 86th minute !

What yuh woulda call dat.. Miracle win for Brazil ?

Heh, heh

Comment

Heh, heh, heh.

Point made. Lose to Poland, lose to USA and now lose to Spain. Where do you think a side like that going if not home?

Comment

We cannot expect the blind to see. He is forgetting that this would be the third loss for Brazil in four games. If that is not a team which needs to go home, I don't know what is.
                How would your stance change if Spain did not equalize in the 86th minute ?

Is not your fault.. Critical Thinking is something you have to learn.

Brazil side is good however one needs to be able to analyze football to see that.

Comment

Heh, heh, heh.

Point made. Lose to Poland, lose to USA and now lose to Spain. Where do you think a side like that going if not home?
                  Dunno.

Still disagree with your opinion that the Brazil side is not good.

That side is quite capable of winning the Tournament.

Comment

Dunno.

Still disagree with your opinion that the Brazil side is not good.

That side is quite capable of winning the Tournament.
                    Hey, and jamaica was also quite capable of making it to Germany. T&T was capable of finishing first in their group and making it to the round of sixteen.

In both cases, neither were good enough and they just did not make it. The same goes for Brazil. . .

Maybe in a few years time the same team could be a world beater. Right now, they are not.

Comment

Hey, and jamaica was also quite capable of making it to Germany. T&T was capable of finishing first in their group and making it to the round of sixteen.

In both cases, neither were good enough and they just did not make it. The same goes for Brazil. . .

Maybe in a few years time the same team could be a world beater. Right now, they are not.
                      Let me remind you of your statement to which I raised objection:

"As I said, that Brazilian side nuh good. They were lucky to make it to the second round."

There are people that can help you to express your feelings more accurately. You are all over the place.. hard to have a rational discussion until you fix that problem.

Comment

Let me remind you of your statement to which I raised objection:

In all fairness what evidence are you bringing to the table to support that they are any good? The 1 win? the 3 losses? The 6 goals for? Or the 9 goals against?

Comment

snicker

you and karl - if tappa or brazil play bad, just wait a while for your rationalizations.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay. The Brazil side was good, just not as good as some other teams in the tournament.

Howz that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              snicker

you and karl - if tappa or brazil play bad, just wait a while for your rationalizations.
                              Can you define playing bad (in football terms please) ?

Which game did Brazil 'play bad' ?

Comment

Working...
                              X