The Revolution will be televised!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Revolution will be televised!!!

Sikey n Trim, I see your Nolito .....Karl, Gamma, PeeJay, Dunny, I see yous Granit Xhaka (KMFT).... Tilla yuh can come out a yuh hiatus now....I see your Michy Batshuayi and raise you:

Mourinho said: ‘Zlatan needs no introduction. The statistics speak for themselves. Ibra is one of the best strikers in the world and a player who always gives 100 per cent.

‘He has won the most important leagues in the world of football.

Xcuse, I see your Mane and raise you:

Manchester United have completed the signing of Borussia Dortmund playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

The Portuguese tactician has signed a true playmaker in the form of Mkhitaryan as the former Shakhtar Donetsk man was involved in 49 of Dortmund's goals last season.

He scored 23 goals and assisted a further 26 during Thomas Tuchel's first season in charge of the club

Looking ominous......

Bailly excited to start his United career

Jose Mourinho’s first signing as Manchester United manager, Eric Bailly, has posted a training video on his official Instagram account and admitted he “can’t wait to start as a Red Devil”.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Waste of of money
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Were it to be televised?

Comment

Mourinho is doing okay so far.

Comment

Without a ball being kicked in anger ... Hooray!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

There will be those times,Mata had his kicked straight to his head and ma6be that was just for fun.
            I wm not sure where Mourinho spent his time after leaving...but obviously he monitored Man U,his acquisitions ..make sense.
            He is taking his job seriously,less and too seriously are within the realm of posibilities,I think at this point in time his intentions are to be immortaized.
            Moyes-LvG-Mourinho seems to be a progression.

Comment

Working...
            X