RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America's triple threat (Nuff man naah guh like dis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can really talk crap sometimes. The idea of going to good school equipping you to carrying out a rational discussion is so overrated.

Check your argument again for its flaw. If you cannot see it, than I pity you. My old high school english teacher Miss MaC would say specious but fallacious argument to say the least Ben J. Come again. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      You can really talk crap sometimes. The idea of going to good school equipping you to carrying out a rational discussion is so overrated.

Check your argument again for its flaw. If you cannot see it, than I pity you. My old high school english teacher Miss MaC would say specious but fallacious argument to say the least Ben J. Come again. . .
      What is the basis of the fear ?

That they were beaten 2-1 ?

Sooo.. should Brazil fear Mexico ?

Let me clue you into reality.

Whenever teams are being drawn to compete against each other... NO-ONE wants to get Brazil.. do not get it twisted.

Comment

Ben, you win. I have no appetite for continuing this foolishness with you.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ben, you win. I have no appetite for continuing this foolishness with you.
          Good because I was going to throw a knockout punch.. (France 2002 World Cup)

Comment

History?!? What does that have to do with anything? Imagine if France just capitulated in 1998 because of history and the great Brazil?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              History?!? What does that have to do with anything? Imagine if France just capitulated in 1998 because of history and the great Brazil?!?
              Therein lies his problems when I say his reasoning is faulty. If the premise is faulty, you cannot draw any conclusion which would be correct. I pity Maudib sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                What does History have to do with anything ?

Heh, heh..

Quite a bit when it comes to Psychology.. Ask the Mexicans about it whenever dem haffi play USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  What does History have to do with anything ?

Heh, heh..

Quite a bit when it comes to Psychology.. Ask the Mexicans about it whenever dem haffi play USA.
                  I would rather ask the Mexicans (senior side) about when they had to play Brazil wha' day yah. Mexicans dropped two inna dem skin. Then again, that was psychology and history at work.

You obviously hear people talking about critical thinking but have no idea of the meaning. As I can see, none of your argument qualifies as someone doing critical thinking.

Comment

Hey, I never really cheer for any US side, but this one has won me over. They are playing good organized football!

Comment

OJ,

Which game is being played in Toronto this weekend?

I can't seem to figure that out from the website.

pr
                      Peter R

Comment

I would rather ask the Mexicans (senior side) about when they had to play Brazil wha' day yah. Mexicans dropped two inna dem skin. Then again, that was psychology and history at work.

You obviously hear people talking about critical thinking but have no idea of the meaning. As I can see, none of your argument qualifies as someone doing critical thinking.
                        How could you see ?

That is like a blind Optician trying to give an eye-exam.

Comment

I see again Ben J that you are out of aces.

Comment

Working...
                          X