RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any wonder why the Reggae Boyz are so awful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any wonder why the Reggae Boyz are so awful?

We are picking some snowaz who have been rejected by this godawful England team. Why do we expect them to effectively compete with any consistency?!?

As clueless as England has been in recent big tournaments, I must say this is one of the worst! Nutten bout dem! Time for us to look away from England rejects.

As for our friend Sterling...I am sure he knows his hometown team, Maverley-Hughenden FC, will be playing in the RSPL next season. I am beginning to think he couldn't make their bench!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

"look away from England" - If Jamaica still wants "Snowaz", the offer I made still stands.......Take Wondolowski, Beckerman, Zusi, Orozco & few others from U.S., so that our YOUNGER & BETTER players can play. In exchange Nike will buy out the Romai contract & triple its value, & we'll build 3 national training complex (1 in each county).

Comment

I wonder what Sterling, Rashford, Sturridge and the rest of them are thinking now.

They are still young. We can still have them in Qatar playing for the team they really love.

Sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        We are picking some snowaz who have been rejected by this godawful England team. Why do we expect them to effectively compete with any consistency?!?

As clueless as England has been in recent big tournaments, I must say this is one of the worst! Nutten bout dem! Time for us to look away from England rejects.

As for our friend Sterling...I am sure he knows his hometown team, Maverley-Hughenden FC, will be playing in the RSPL next season. I am beginning to think he couldn't make their bench!

At least they appeared to be playing football. Can't say the same for many of our Reggae Boyz matches.
        Last edited by Karl; June 28, 2016, 01:44 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Snowas stats against Uruguay were impressive.. now if only we can get rid of substandard non-snowas (where is Watson by the way ?)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            At least the appeared to be playing football. Can't say the same for many of our Reggae Boyz matches.
            Who yuh a talk? Englandt?

You can't be serious. That display was absolutely pathetic! How many times did Rooney give away the ball? Sterling? Kane? No abacus big suh fi keep tally!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That's an excellent question Mo, and you may have answered your own question some time ago when you suggested, albeit, tongue in cheek, that we should seek qualified Jamaicans, from wherever they might be, and not just from an overpaid, overrated, useless, except to the gambling public, EPL.

Comment

I wonder what Sterling, Rashford, Sturridge and the rest of them are thinking now.

They are still young. We can still have them in Qatar playing for the team they really love.

Sigh!
                They should not be invited.

Comment

Blunt suh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, not just Jamaicans. Anyone who wants to play for us. All it requires is citizenship and a short waiting period.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, not just Jamaicans. Anyone who wants to play for us. All it requires is citizenship and a short waiting period.

That's right

Comment

I will have you know,it is a rarity when Rooney gifts the opponents the ball,one only has to revisit previous games.
                        You seem quite comfortable grouping the player with proverbial underachievers as it pertains to that competition.
                        Fine job you guys did with Sterling.

I do agree with the tread-starter though.

Comment

They couldn't cross a ball to save their lives... only Sturridge seemed to be able to and even then...
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X