No announcement yet.

Roy Hodgson @his best 2-1 Iceland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These commentators with the hype its a shock,gimmie a freaking break,its been written on the wall since you hired the disease,LFC fans warned you.Roy Hodgson is a RUCKS!That will take you to levels you have never seen before.

Di battam....hehe:
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I'm just expressing my surprise that this is the first time you're seeing this request? That's all! I almost thought it was an unwritten rule of the forum!? (to not post scores in thread starters when matches are in progress). But who is me?

I'm sure HL has accepted the apology!
      Peter R

Comment

Rashford just got the Ottey treatment. Kane is selfish and overrated.

Comment

Unwritten rule,o.k gotcha,as mi say H.L mi sarry and since the unwritten rule has been written and reinforced by Peter,again I will honor your request in the future and I sincerely hope my apologies are accepted.

Unnuh feel good now?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ebryting always criss!
            Peter R

Comment

He broke down the offence in my opinion,it should have been Sterling Vardy and Llana for Rooney in the middle.

Upset mi ****** ...hehe

Comment

After this Hodgson should RHexit! LOL
                Peter R

Comment

Cool Runnings Sir X........
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Yes sir and an apology was given,did you overlook that,or is my oversight to be highlighted to rub it in?
                    Yuh come een like dem picky-picky head bad pickney weh just love gi chubble.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rough few days for the Brits. Methinks JA has been running down the wrong snowas.

Comment

Easy nuh man...hehe.

Comment

I only saw the second half; what I saw of Sterling wasn't stellar. He looked ordinary; in three minutes Rashford did more than I saw him do in the second half... and DON"T bring ManU into this!! we talking straight football!
                          Peter R

Comment

Agreed but they needed way more than that,like a tactically astute coach who could get a comfortable draw,BR.....lol

Comment

All I have to say about that is Hodgson should now follow his PM's example!

...except the Brits (seemingly) are going to make it harder for the "Klopps" to help out!

BTW, At least BR brought his team to within a point (or was it two?) of a championship!
                              Last edited by Peter R; June 27, 2016, 05:15 PM.
                              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                                So posters must wait until the game is over or until you or another state ,its safe to post on the game results? Yuh ave sense!

It's a football forum ,if yuh nuh want fi see posting on football tek whey yuhself until yuh watch yuh game.Its selfish for you to expect me or anyone to wait until you are perceived to have watched it I.e end of game.
                                In a word - YES!!!!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X