Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jermaine Jones

has done more brawling than footballing" - Sportsmax

HL, your team down, but keeping it close. Playing better v Colombia now than they did in the opening match.

Let's see if the second half will bring some joy to the US fans!
    Peter R

What a save!!.... Ospina!
    Peter R

Comment

Tell them on Sportsmax to change their TV. It seems as if I was watching a different game. JJ had a good game,if he had scored, I would say outstanding game for him. The US had a good game (not to the casual observer though) Had the chances been put away it would have been a slaughter. I think Klinsman is pleased with a key change that he made (spoke volumes) If I have to see a player 6 to 10 times to say yes he's good then that player is average. I saw JJ in one game in the WC and in 20 mins I said yes "balla dat". In 1990 there was player on the German team that I said was very good (in those times no names were written shirt) I was with some Germans and I asked, whats the name of that player with number..? They said Klinsman. I saw Totti once and I said yes. I saw Gascoine (sp) once and I said yes. I saw Robinho and in 2 mins I said yes. I saw Neymar once I said yes. Let me stop, wait I saw Julian Green once in a WC game for some 20 mins and I said yes. Any player I have to see in 3,4 games it means they are average. Not calling any names

I liked the way Cameron raised his game in Brooks absence (after the goal).Besler is a steady hard man, played well in the Arg. game and Colombia too. Please note; had Brooks played, that cross would have been cut off and no goal from Bacca. I see Cameron kicking the net because he knows he should have been there just as how he headed that ball out in the 15th min. No sweat you learn boss.

Klinsman is building a heavy duty Machine for his Euro campaign. I would like to see his final say on attacking players.
      Last edited by Jawge; June 26, 2016, 06:03 PM.

Comment

To be fair, that was just one comment...
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X