Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, why u have me doing your job?

Anyway, here goes:

Why de 'ell do I bodder? anyway, tune in at 8PM Eastern tonight for USA v Colombia.

Go team! Go!
    Third place lock!

HL, No need to thank me BTW.
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

Anyway, here goes:

Why de 'ell do I bodder? anyway, tune in at 8PM Eastern tonight for USA v Colombia.

Go team! Go!
    Third place lock!

HL, No need to thank me BTW.
    Thank you very much PR.

MY support for the USA squad (Jamaica & Manchester City ) is unconditional.

There's lots of room for improvement for the US. The team did their best. Will not waste O2 in criticism. It will leave that to the forum football pundits.

Here they come.....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hard Luck, I think the USA acquitted themselves fairly well, but shades of the Reggaeboyz, the finishing wasn't there. At the same time Colombia didn't play as well as they did in previous matches... anyway, how does fourth feel? Klinsmann mus' worry?

Better luck next time!
      Peter R

Comment

Two things,blind support is unbecoming, and what happens when Jamaica plays the USA?
        Let me guess,you do not pick sides when both countries are playing against each other,the problem with that is one isn't given priority over the other,and as such,there isn't any evidence of unconditional support..
        It is all about common sense,ergo the services of a football pundit isn't needed.

Comment

Congrats to them.......They exceeded MY expectations. I didn't see them finishing in the TOP 4.......They achieved this through GRIT & DETERMINATION, which was always the hallmark of past USMNT, BUT Klinsy you were hired to BUILD on that & you promised to do that. You were given unprecedented control over the entire men's program (with no oversight), the budget was quadrupled & the player pool has been tripled - Time to deliver as a HEAD COACH.
          Took a stance against the craziness going on, and I stand by it.......I am encouraged to see that 1. Klinsy seem to finally understand the importance of having defenders play consistently together to develop chemistry & an understanding, and 2. stop using Bradley as a #10, when he was obviously clueless at that position (can't have a #10 with 62% of his completed passes going to players behind him).
          NOW - Give DESERVING players a REAL opportunity to play for the USMNT. You hired all those scouts , in the U.S. & internationally, trust their judgement. There are players who exhibit that GRIT & DETERMINATION, and also show better TECHNICAL ABILITY & SKILL than some of the players you continually select.......You have cap-tied Pulisic, now let him concentrate on the U20 & earn his way through the system. Stop the hype train. You fought for Julian Green, how about giving him some meaningful playing time & help get his career on track, like you did for Wood.......Time to move on from Wondolowski, Beckerman, Zusi & Orozco - The tried & failed.......Time to get rid of Herzog & Ramos (The 2 Stooges). They are clueless, FAILED in their jobs & offer nothing constructively........Use the players in their natural position, where they will be most effective & better evaluated. Stop trying to convert them, because that experiment has FAILED.

Comment

Working...
          X