No announcement yet.

A Letter to Coach Bora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HL are you saying that those names are not worthy of mention?

Consider the age factor and theire prior performances before answering please.

Comment

Of course they are worthy!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What is saaid by the list is not exhaustive, it is not complete or a comprehensive list. There could be omissions.

Frankly, I was not sure where those players were I only know they are supposed to be in Belgium. If you know the name of the club, add it to this post and we will update the list.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Demar Stewart (1984)
          Jason Morrison (1984)
          Rafe Wolfe (1985)

They were transfered to a feeder club for Sheffield United named Royal White Star I think...

Comment

two ting bora was doing i.e rebuild and assemble.Out of a scale of 1-10 I give bora 7.3.Good letta up a top Tilla,hope you had email him tis letter.

Comment

Tilla,hope you had email him tis letter.
              I did not as i don't know his email address. Maybe you can print it off and get it to him by snail mail.
              Chances are, he was already provided this list from he came on board.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It will be difficult for Coach Bora to select a squad of 22 players from this list. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of goalkeepers. The Reggae Boyz need at least 2 or 3 more.
                Do we know if Coach Bora have any specific local goalkeepers that will be a permanent mainstay in his Reggae Boyz squad?

Comment

It will be difficult for Coach Bora to select a squad of 22 players from this list.
                  The intent was not for Bora to select a list of 22 from this list. Moreover, as a coach building a player pool for 2010 World Cup, he should be building a strong pool of about 40 players from which he can pull from. 22 is what you take to actual World Cup tournament, but you need much more than that as a safety net.

The list is only intended to give Bora an idea of players who play in professional set-ups outside of the country. I am sure many would point out that we have better goalkeepers in Jamaica than Donovan Ricketts as well as the fact that a player like Jermaine Hue is not on this list. Again, it is a list of players who are outside the country, not a list Bora should use to select his final team.

Comment

Working...
                  X