No announcement yet.

England finish runner-up behind Wales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England finish runner-up behind Wales!

Wow!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

England management almost as bad as Jamaica, them playing Kane when them have a Vardy monster riding the pine in first two games, makes no sense. No wonder they cant get anywhere they make the most unusual player decisions. now they bring in Wilshire and Henderson, what has Wilshire ever done? Henderson in his best form is a decent player but he is nowhere near his best form.

England has the best collection of talent I have seen in years and they can't even get the right players on the field at the same time. Sturridge is best English player he must start Everytime.

So rose, Cahill, Smalling, Walker
    Llalana, Alli, dier, rooney
    Sturridge, vardy

Comment

Sturridge light on his ball and his cuts are too wide. Often loses the ball as a result.

Useful player, but no DON.

Comment

That may be so, but he's still the only player (on England) who is likely to carve open the defence in spite of being "light on the ball" and having "wide cuts" as you describe it. We saw him do it a couple times yesterday. Who else? Sterling nuh ready!

Clyne I also thought had a good game BTW.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          England management almost as bad as Jamaica, them playing Kane when them have a Vardy monster riding the pine in first two games, makes no sense. No wonder they cant get anywhere they make the most unusual player decisions. now they bring in Wilshire and Henderson, what has Wilshire ever done? Henderson in his best form is a decent player but he is nowhere near his best form.

England has the best collection of talent I have seen in years and they can't even get the right players on the field at the same time. Sturridge is best English player he must start Everytime.

So rose, Cahill, Smalling, Walker
          Llalana, Alli, dier, rooney
          Sturridge, vardy
          I said this a few months ago and this is the root of their perennial demise....

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Classism and knowing your place has been bred into the English psyche throughout the centuries. They live and die by their traditions. The English game all about traditions. Today Tottenham went out of their way to continue in their tradition of finishing below Arsenal.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Cymru!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              That may be so, but he's still the only player (on England) who is likely to carve open the defence in spite of being "light on the ball" and having "wide cuts" as you describe it. We saw him do it a couple times yesterday. Who else? Sterling nuh ready!

Clyne I also thought had a good game BTW.
              Who else?
              Rooney with his passes!

Not exactly like my GUNNERS...but like JA...more than enough chances, not enough goals!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X