Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahtid, how these Copa final tickets

so expensive?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    so expensive?
    Wish I had bought tickets. ..so I could sell them on stub hub.

It's good business.

Whats the highest asking price you've seen?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

so expensive?
      Yup, last week I saw some for $150 (for the 3rd level?) called a friend to ask where he I sitting, went back on line and the price jump to $350 then to $500+. It cam back down to $320 the day after Mexico lost. Of course there are tickets up to $1000+.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

As soon as they have recovered from their tequilas, expect to see more tickets out there for less.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Wish I had bought tickets. ..so I could sell them on stub hub.

It's good business.

Whats the highest asking price you've seen?
          Ticketmaster have tickets from $275 to $2,016.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Copa will be a US event , this is where the money is.Gone are the days when the home side fill the stadium of the hosting nation and they hope they get out of the 1st round to call the tournament a sucess.

Imagine if it was held in Brazil ,the stadiums would be empty as I type.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not true. Ticketmaster lowest is like $500+. $275 can only get you a TV viewer spot in the flipping parking lot.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                Not true. Ticketmaster lowest is like $500+. $275 can only get you a TV viewer spot in the flipping parking lot.
                Ok ... that's what I got from the website, but you could be right regarding " TV viewer spot in the flipping parking lot."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  As soon as they have recovered from their tequilas, expect to see more tickets out there for less.
                  I just went to see one downstairs to ask him when is Mexico's next match and his boss outed him hiding from me under a desk

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                    I just went to see one downstairs to ask him when is Mexico's next match and his boss outed him hiding from me under a desk
                    LOL ... I went looking for one here and was told he left early.

Comment

I saw that. That's ridiculous. Chile v Argentina would be a great final. Hope it works out that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X