England racist media:Football problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England racist media:Football problem

I have often said it,its one of the reasons liverpool never moved forward after Benitez was sacked,they spent years trying to hype the next white hope ,be it the reinvention of aging Gerrad in defensive midfield to the average ,Henderson as the next super captain.They did it with Rooney and Gerrad on the national team for years,now they have found Vardy and Kane .But Sturry is going to force the issue as he always does- he cannot be denied of at least special mention.

Its one of the reasons Benitez was sacked at Pool,it wasnt British enough and reinforced by Gerrad,Reira and Carraghher.An ignorant costly state of mind ,literally because british (average) players cost twice as much as average european players.Thinking like this will bankrupt any club.

“I remember the day when Roy Hodgson came to Liverpool. He said that he wanted his team to be 90% British, so all the foreigners felt like we’d be having problems in Liverpool and I signed for Olympiakos.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...peaks-11473110

“You know why Michael didn’t name me, don’t you?” Wright asked of Lineker and Shearer. “Cause I’m a bruvva”.

In case you haven’t got it, what Wright was saying is that Owen didn’t name him because, to put it bluntly, he is black. It was not an accusation of racism but rather a highlighting of an absence of racial empathy – Owen did not grow up seeing himself in Wright, or any other black striker plying their trade in this country or abroad during his formative years. Instead he saw himself in the likes of Lineker and Shearer, white Englishmen scoring for England. Easily relatable figures for the boy Owen, figures he could easily aspire to becoming.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/06...turridge-love/

Its my belief that thinking like this seeps into the national team,not as much as it did in the past ,but enough to have damming consequences, we saw it in the 80s when Barnes came off the bench to rescue england,here we are in 2016 and Sturry is still doing same.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X