St Kitts U20 Sugar Boyz 2 - Jamaica U20 Reggae Boys 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Kitts U20 Sugar Boyz 2 - Jamaica U20 Reggae Boys 0

Similar to their opening encounter on Wednesday, the Jamaicans, though creating a few openings, were substandard in hot afternoon conditions.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...at-to-St-Kitts
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Originally posted by Time View Post
    Similar to their opening encounter on Wednesday, the Jamaicans, though creating a few openings, were substandard in hot afternoon conditions.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...at-to-St-Kitts
    The clear error from the Jamaican observer broadsheet. St. Kitts 2, Jamaica 0.

St. Kitts cannot defeat Jamaica in any sports.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Blame the sun as much as you want...the simple fact is the players are lacking in technical ability. How many of these players play regularly in the RSPL?

Comment

Sound of Silence...

Snowas wi Seh !

Comment

Look like the snowas they had weren't good enough. Maybe the ones they recruited for the under 17 are better.

Comment

Unbelievable, St Kitts!!!!!!!!!
            I hope we get to see that game. To not qualify to next stage out of that group would be a yardball tragedy!

Comment

This is a national disaster. First, we barely eke out a win against Dominica, then this against St. Kitts. Their combined populations are less than Spanish Town's!

We have the benefit of two coaches. Bibi Gardner, the head coach, has very questionable credentials for the job. Freddy Butler, the assistant, is qualified, I believe, so we need to get to the bottom of this calamity.

These coaches looked at several players from the diaspora, USA and England, yet couldn't get past the very first round of qualifiers.

The U20 was an embarrassment when they hosted the final round of CONCACAF qualifiers last year, but appears that might have been the best of us for a while.

Where do we go from here?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Snowas wi seh !

Bruk dem in from early so we can recognize their faces when they reach Senior team..

Comment

Pity we cannot see the video.
                  Our teachers?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Question is what them was looking for, individual skill, certain school pedigree, to fit into a style of play that we have no clue about. This group has underperformeD at this level, some 3 to 6 love should be dropping at this level, i say poor leadership,poor goals, poor accountability and no fight!

Comment

If we can agree that our teacher-coaches are ignorant as to execution on the job, then we have been performing up to expectations!

I would lay my life on the line that these our children can, under good tutelage, perform in a manner equal to that of the world's best at this comparable age-group.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I for one can only speculate on what happened. Why? I didn't see the games,
                        would love to see tapes though.

Comment

Agree on good teachers but the overall system needs better form and structure and more Franco's and Mills types, real change must come from the bottomnup, there is a ton of info out there and nuff opportunity far more than track, a few have sniffed at it but they totally missing the mark.

Comment

Ah better dem did pick Jawges Manning Cup side!

Comment

Working...
                            X