Let us see how UEFA handles this one. Croatia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us see how UEFA handles this one. Croatia

needs to be kicked out of the tournament. When the fans see that their actions allowed their team to tie the game, what will prevent them from doing it again?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why is Copa incident free, while on the other side of the pond, bay problems?!

FIFA should kick Europe out of football!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie Flares came from the Croatia Fans

The coach spoke after the game that it's a few fanatics. Croatia was leading so their fans actually may have stop their team's rhythm, so continuing with your reasoning lets hope these behaviors discourage others
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        The coach spoke after the game that it's a few fanatics. Croatia was leading so their fans actually may have stop their team's rhythm, so continuing with your reasoning lets hope these behaviors discourage others
        Apologies if I got the teams wrong. If it was so then justice has been served.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X