• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usa...usa...usa!!

Making CONCACAF very proud

Kick off in 10 minutes.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

What you drinking... I mean while you watching? Make sure it's what they call a "stiff drink" ... LOL

Good luck, and may the better team win!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      What you drinking... I mean while you watching? Make sure it's what they call a "stiff drink" ... LOL

Good luck, and may the better team win!
      Thank you PR. You are a 'stand-up ' guy.

You know, that's a good idea. I am going to pour myself a single malt.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Making CONCACAF very proud

Kick off in 10 minutes.
        USAF, you would be very proud of the team. Off to the semis in Houston on Tuesday

HL

Comment

Good ball game! Congrats!!
          Peter R

Comment

I feel nauseous.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah!!! Heard they won & played well. Also heard that Bruce's boy, Zardes, played well & scored.......Heading home to get some sleep. Will "talk" later.

Comment

Congrats HL nice job by USA!

Comment

An exercise in pure guts and desire S.gut. Add consistent officiating to the mix.

When you watch these games...you can't help comparing and contrasting with Jamaica (in the back of your head) Karl......

Jamaica was not as bad as many of us thought. The sending off, non calls for clear penalty..etc etc made all the difference.

HL

Comment

Klinsmann managed to hold on to his job it seems ... some pundits, well, at least one, Brent Sancho (the ex TT footballer and minister of Sports) on Sportsmax, bigged him up for solving and nullifying the Ecuador attack.

Don't know if others will agree, but the USA team has improved its play since the start of the tournament...if one is to judge by the results, at the least.

HL you must be a happy camper, and maybe USAF might be drawn back into the fold?!

When unu buck up Argentina (they will beat Venezuela), reality will strike home!
                    Peter R

Comment

The Bruce I'm referring to is Bruce Arena.

Comment

Don't be so sure. Unless the time has come to unsheathe Klinsman's red card
                        and also Brook's red.

Comment

Yes HL you saw the US military bloodline on display twice (counting the Peru game). Ja? Yes even the blind could see what's up in this Copa. They are tip toeing around the US though
                          Last edited by Jawge; June 17, 2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Two positive changes Klinsmann has done is - 1. Stop playing a different defensive lineup every game, and 2. Stop playing Bradley as a #10. Took him over 2 years, BUT happy he seems to have changed his stubborn ways.......Now he needs to start giving deserving players a REAL chance to make the USMNT - Like Lletget, Aguedelo, Williams, Morales, Johnsen, Lichaj & Villafana.
                            Good luck to them, but I don't see the players who can effectively fill in for Jones & Wood, for the semis.

Comment

Bruce's boy?!

Worked hard but much too often made poor decisions. Having said that he was very involved...all positive...in the 2nd goal! That was a wonderfully worked goal and he played a very, very important part! Clap in...fi dat!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X