RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schäfer: Jamaica needs to import more,frigg development.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Winnie to go now, he has run his course. New coach I say, Next man up.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      The problem is Jeezas' remit from the JFF and priority from Day 1 was: Qualify for the "next World Cup" by any means necessary. ...using any short cut possible.

So Jeezas cannot be blamed for that JFF myopia or that locals do not have the exposure necessary to compete in our relatively low level Confed. The JFF and its affiliates are at fault.

Until the JFF says to a Coach/TD: Yes we do want WCQ.....BUT we are patient people interested in investing in sustainable long term success. So we will grant you 2 WCQ cycles to be successful ......IF by the end of the 1st cycle review you show good results in key performance indices:

* Progress in identifying and improving our best yutes via training and intl game exposure

* Progress in mentoring and improving a cadre of coaches

* Develop an appropriate national playing philosophy which can be adopted at all levels

* Acceptable results in intl games....including a balanced use (only) of committed Snowballas

Until we get some version of that long term strategy. ..as opposed to JFF short term fcukery.....JA will continue to be a long term failure in the game

Memba mi tole unnu dat rasss
      The context is superb quality raw material at age-group levels!

Therefore the only sensible action demands nurturing and development
      at those levels....such that the graduates are of the quality that will step into the various international age appropriate arena and mix it up with the big boys on equal footing! ...as it is in academics quality teachers produce quality graduates!

Teach the kids crap, as presently occurs, crappy graduate players shall be the result...as has been our graduates from before '98 and since! Allowances made for those who overcome the tremendous obstacle presented by football teacher-coaches with poor grasp of subject matter.

Look...you can have great classrooms, wonderful desks and chairs, tremendous outfitted labs, if the teachers only know phartz the results shall be ignorant kids leaving school. ...so it has been with our football teacher-coaches with an abundance of phartz being imparted with great authority and conviction producing crappy footballers and equally crappy Teams that our ignorant sports writers and local hex-perts proclaim the 2nd coming of Christ!!!

Improve the ****ing teacher-coaches and wonderful footballers and TEAMs shall be the result!
      Last edited by Karl; June 16, 2016, 09:14 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Based on what ?

Comment

Him get more red card dan any player?!?! Just guessing! LOL
          Peter R

Comment

Same reason LVG get fired. Sometimes you need something new. He has had his chance, I don't see anymore improvement under him, just same o same, sometimes you need to change.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              lol!
              yuhzimi
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                Change the law! simple! St Kitts, Dominica , Grenada(?) selling citizenship!
                The 5 years residency after age 23 is a FIFA rule not a Jamaican law! That is how FIFA prevents St Kitts, Dominica and Grenada from buying everyone is sight.

At the men's football tournament at the 2015 Pacific Games, which also determines the 2016 Oceania Olympic Football qualifier, Deklan Wynne, who was born in South Africa and raised in New Zealand from early childhood, played in the semi-final for New Zealand, who won the match 3-0. After the game, a protest was lodged by their opponents Vanuatu, on the basis that Wynne was not an eligible player. As Wynne was 20 years old, it was impossible for him to have already lived in New Zealand for five years after the age of 18. This protest was upheld by the Oceania Football Confederation, resulting in New Zealand being disqualified and Vanuatu taking their place in the final.[32]
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Time for Winnie to go now, he has run his course. New coach I say, Next man up.
                  u really think a the coach sentiments that? u nuh see the string dem attached to him?

Comment

What yuh feel a gwaan?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know your surreal fascination with Burrel has everything to do with the success of his bakery business.
                      You always say football is a business,it is no secret qualifying for WC can be financially profitable ergo not qualifying must be considered a loss.
                      I someone has a business, and from 98 the business has not made a profit,what would be your honest advice to the proprietor?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        I know your surreal fascination with Burrel has everything to do with the success of his bakery business.
                        You always say football is a business,it is no secret qualifying for WC can be financially profitable ergo not qualifying must be considered a loss.
                        I someone has a business, and from 98 the business has not made a profit,what would be your honest advice to the proprietor?
                        I would advise that businessman to hire better workers from overseas. Maybe workers from England? ....
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          I would advise that businessman to hire better workers from overseas. Maybe workers from England? ....
                          And pay dem wid wat?

Woooiiieee! This is going to be good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            And pay dem wid wat?

Woooiiieee! This is going to be good!
                            ...well , there certainly some cash flow...since this business is operating since '98. No?
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                              ...well , there certainly some cash flow...since this business is operating since '98. No?
                              You tell me!

Ask Colour, the U17 coach if him know bout any meaningful cash flow.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So get more coach and stop the talking. time is of essence here.

Comment

Working...
                                X