X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We interrupt the regularly scheduled programming

for a brief announcement:

Riddle me this, Riddle me that..

How many times did the JFF break ground for the 'Academy' ?

Like 99% of the problems in Jamaica.. it has nothing to do with money or knowing best practice.. it has everything to do with 'Politics', bad mind, self-interest and power plays...

Y'all need to stop acting confused or thinking that you have the 'solution'

The wheel has already been created.. problem is the fighting over who gets to control the wheel and which man donkey has to be put to pasture..

Academies have to be driven from private endeavors so stap di yapping and get to fund-raising !

Unnuh call yapp all unnuh want about the color of the coach to the demo-graphics of the squad and who know the anthem.. having no academy and at the same time being ranked 100 does not help anybody..

Either raise the money for private endeavours, replace the JFF political shitstem (ala Govt Westminster shitstem) or shaddup..

Dem nuh target Winnie dis time. Di root of dem prablem is the snowaz. Mek dem stay deh ah falla Mo (Mo have agenda)

Comment

Academies at High Schools...Secondary High Schools!

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      for a brief announcement:

Riddle me this, Riddle me that..

How many times did the JFF break ground for the 'Academy' ?

Like 99% of the problems in Jamaica.. it has nothing to do with money or knowing best practice.. it has everything to do with 'Politics', bad mind, self-interest and power plays...

Y'all need to stop acting confused or thinking that you have the 'solution'

The wheel has already been created.. problem is the fighting over who gets to control the wheel and which man donkey has to be put to pasture..

Academies have to be driven from private endeavors so stap di yapping and get to fund-raising !

Unnuh call yapp all unnuh want about the color of the coach to the demo-graphics of the squad and who know the anthem.. having no academy and at the same time being ranked 100 does not help anybody..

Either raise the money for private endeavours, replace the JFF political shitstem (ala Govt Westminster shitstem) or shaddup..

You need specialization?
      Do it!

You wish all year round academies?
      Do it!

You wish teacher-coaches who know the subject matter football?
      Train then at top world academies!

You wish top class competition?
      Twin with top academies and invite into Jamaica top youth teams...just do it!

...just may be working on same with a school!
      ...like Franno with his 'no name' youngsters. with 'no name' school!!!!

Hey...just thinking and courting my targeted school partner...

Suh why?
      Well in Jamaica's football mi talk den mi follow through. e.g. refereeing?
      There were 9 active when the talk started...not to be confused with how many were licensed when the talk started...

Look at the numbers when I left in 1990!
      ...and look at us (referees) now? ...and look how far we have come internationally since the days of Ken Chaplin, Carl Belnavis, "Bulla" John Richards, Carl Stewart who extremely rarely controlled an international match ...on to Winston "Dirks" Campbell, Joe Sanguinetti, Steve "Sta-B" Bucknor, Ezra Samms, Karl Wallace who more frequently found themselves in the middle...on to Owen Powell on the line in a World Cup quarter-final and a reserve ref (I think) on the final...and on to Peter "Prendi" Prendergast at the World Cup and in charge of a FIFA Confederation Finals...on to our referees as regulars at regional and confederaion competition matches.

....those early days many local matches were being officiated with 1 licensed referee or a 'pick-up' man who 'kno football' or 'used to play'... Now I do not think there is a secondary schoolboy match without at least 3 referees....and certainly no NPL match without full complement.

...so after speaking on need for excellent teacher-coaches and mini-academies at secondary high schools for more than 5 years and seeing our local teams youth through to NPL run around as if never even hearing the word "football" and our national teams repeated failures as they 'form the fool' on the field...then...yappin dun...action start... Let's see if we can replicate the progress our refs have made. ...'running' to major tournaments and looking like 'we belong'! ...performing in competent manner as opposed to current 'bottom level' manner?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

LOL! Confused but some indications of sense.

You appear to accept the imperative to develop our yutes....Bravo!!

You advocate private academies.....Noice!!

Since you locals are so backward...you realize that academies have to come from outside....Reality!!

No mention of Snowballas or....your mythical "high school mafia" which supposedly controls football....Sensible!!

Yuh ah mek likkle progress yute....doan tap atall!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You are the one confused... I gave you 3 options.. exercise one or a combination..

Comment

Working...
          X