RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weak points! 11 individuals playing, team Mia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak points! 11 individuals playing, team Mia!!!

First touch is pathetic all round, across almost all of the team
    Lackadaisical ball handling and poor marking in our defense
    Slow, predictable buildup of attack, compounded by poor first touch and poor passing, no imagination on passing, running into space.

We saw Uruguay doing quick passing with imaginative running leaving our guys standing like statues, that happened multiple times in the 2nd half, same with Mexico, we looked drained mentally and physically in the second half of games.

Watching Venezuela defend as a team and counter attack with energy and speed, I Thought I was watching the boys but they had on the wrong color kit. Why can't we defend with gusto for 90 minutes and attack with urgency, man them look like them going to torture chamber when them attacking, endless backward and wayward passes!!

We were atrocious tonight, inept defending and lackadaisical ball handling leading to all goals. No urgency in attack!!!

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    Slow, predictable buildup of attack, compounded by poor first touch and poor passing, no imagination on passing, running into space.

We saw Uruguay doing quick passing with imaginative running leaving our guys standing like statues, that happened multiple times in the 2nd half, same with Mexico, we looked drained mentally and physically in the second half of games.

Watching Venezuela defend as a team and counter attack with energy and speed, I Thought I was watching the boys but they had on the wrong color kit. Why can't we defend with gusto for 90 minutes and attack with urgency, man them look like them going to torture chamber when them attacking, endless backward and wayward passes!!

We were atrocious tonight, inept defending and lackadaisical ball handling leading to all goals. No urgency in attack!!!
    Ditto! At least, for the parts I watched.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      I could name a technique that the snowaz have; first touch. No matter where the ball comes from once it hits them dead at the spot. The time one takes cursing at these guys;one should milk them for the immense knowledge they bring to the table.
      Now I'm confused by these statements coming from the Snowaz Promotional Team.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Did Jawge really say that?! Our ball control has been horrendous and our decision-making even worse. We are predictable as Manning Cuppers! Anyway, I'm just repeating what Stoni said.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good spot Jangle!
          Peter R

Comment

A few times in the game we switch up the ball. That is a major change from past games. We could have played better, I think Hector is relishing the position of Defensive mid. Watson take time off. Even though Cavani was off, you can still see how fast he pull a shot and how far apart our forwards are.

This is the first thing that needs to be addressed by JFF, PLCA and coaches. WE need to hire someone with finishing experience and movement to hold clinics across Jamaica. This should be a priority. Mo check what Burton doing these days fi mi. Also aggression is good but some of our players need to know about giving away silly fouls.

Team not bad, we just need to do the finer things at this level.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They played rather well.. Jamaica had more possession and more corners than Uruguay in the 1st half !! Never tink mi woulda see dat in mi life.

After first half they came out aggressive for a period Uruguay was stuck in their half of the field.

As Schaeffer seh..at this level you will be punished for stupid errors.. Watson playing LB rather than RB is no excuse... what diffrant from left and right when it come to understanding positional play ??

3 goals come from 3 errors..

Big Boy tournament dis... and man ah talk bout want more 'locals'.. ah muss 7 dem waan pickup ala Haiti !

Last edited by Muadib; June 14, 2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post

Big Boy tournament dis... and man ah talk bout want more 'locals'.. ah muss 7 dem waan pickup ala Haiti !

I don't know who is saying that right now because I have moved on. Let's give Jamaican passports to the good players around the world who can't break into their national setups.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How dare you question Jawge, aka The Football Guru!!!......He has already told us that these games are SCRIPTED, so what you see isn't real.

Comment

If the JFF takes Wondolowski, Beckerman, Zusi, Orozco & a few other U.S. players, Nike will buy out your apparel deal & up it to M$5/year, build 3 national training academies (1 for each county) & cover all the costs for technical support & coaching development.

Comment

Totally disappointed in youJangle you gone to the one dimensional argument team, is either x or y , white or black, snowaz or yard ballers!! Nothing is that simple and success will come from the combination of thebest of both resources. But I understand this is no longer a real discussion just a battle of nothingness to try to win a point. I get it!!

Comment

Totally disappointed in youJangle you gone to the one dimensional argument team, is either x or y , white or black, snowaz or yard ballers!! Nothing is that simple and success will come from the combination of thebest of both resources. But I understand this is no longer a real discussion just a battle of nothingness to try to win a point. I get it!!
                        I agree with you 100% on the point above, but this debate has degenerated to everybody digging his heels into whichever side of the argument he supports. It's all about the entertainment now for me. A wise man said it best:

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        As usual you and the other defenders of "snowball" would miss the point if you were slapped with it! Like this!!

It is NOT about having "snowas" or including "snowas"!! It's about "Snowas" BEING the programme to the detriment of local football. Other Caribbean (basin) nations have home-grown/developed players as the core of their team. We also did it in 98. While there were some UB40s who made significant contribution and I am not discounting that, we did not depend SOLELY on UB40s, as is the case now.

Why bother with any local programme? or seek to develop what we have in the yard? Just check ancestry.com, nuh suh sumadi seh! Dat a wi programme!?
                        Him muss did go CBAR.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The program have to be develop local ball that is only sustainable solution that is the base, we need a local squad in training ready all the time to test the best local talent abroad which is the core of the competition squad, use ub40 for holes in squad if available.

This must be multi dimensional, yard squad only going nowhere, ub40 squad means no development, the truth is a combination.

Comment

Local Squad in training ?

How this local squad earn a living ?

Comment

The program have to be develop local ball that is only sustainable solution that is the base, we need a local squad in training ready all the time to test the best local talent abroad which is the core of the competition squad, use ub40 for holes in squad if available.

This must be multi dimensional, yard squad only going nowhere, ub40 squad means no development, the truth is a combination.
                              My My.....Stoni this is revolutionary. A complete about face. Local development is suddenly "the only sustainable solution".

No sign of a Snow Matrix where locals are automatically and irretrievably at the bottom for selection before any snowaz even land ah Norman Manley

Assuming this is real and not a bait and switch. ...you are to be commended for returning to your senses

Si what likkle Tims tuh yuh headside can duh ...tun up di progress!
                              Last edited by Don1; June 15, 2016, 11:18 PM.
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X