Italy vs Belgium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy vs Belgium

a great game. This Belgium side is ram packed with world classed players but Italy is 1 up using a counter-attacking (Stoni) tactic with aplomb.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Belgium is a disgrace,Lukaku is a wutliss Klatt,dem bring on nuh good Origi .....Paul how dem duh dat?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I was looking at bringing him to the Empire, but obviously Murhino knows more than me. I was wondering why he went cold during the latter half of the season, and I was blaming Everton, but now I see.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lukaku "Donaldson".....I-Tal-ee 2 - BelgiruX 0

Comment

Superior team won. I saw a couple elite players in the Belgium lineup. Are you sure it was rampacked?

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Superior team won. I saw a couple elite players in the Belgium lineup. Are you sure it was rampacked?
            Oh oh ... the Italian fan returnth. To be fair, Belgium missed some chances as well ... but those who wrote off Italy they trying to recalculate right now.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The Italian team isn't a great set of players, but as usual they all understand the system very well and remain competitive as a result.
              Belgium has a few excellent players, but there are quite a few players in Belgium's starting lineup that are nothing more than decent players.

Comment

Italy is the master of ringcraft!

Comment

Working...
                X