When should the pitch forking start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should the pitch forking start?

"...Now I play here [at Genk], they like that I come to Jamaica, but I declined their selection. In this case [potentially representing Belgium],my ambition is greater than the love for my country. If I get the chance to play for Belgium, I would not hesitate. I can achieve a lot more here.” Leon Bailey

https://thehomeofcaribbeanfootball.c...gian-football/

IF this is how he feels, then more power to him, there are more "fish" in the sea. Jamaica/JFF just needs to "keep it moving" - Find & invest in the development and growth of young talent who wants to represent the country.

I remember when Americans were salivating at the thought of Giuseppe Rossi representing the U.S., BUT he took a similar stance & represented Italy.......It didn't work out as he hoped, and last month his agent said that they thought he should have committed to the U.S., as he could have achieved a LOT more internationally.

Comment

Maybe a "very sick" Burrell will vacate the JFF presidency which will open up the path to resolution and youth development. A Reggaeboyz fan can ongly hope....~sigh~
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Don ,Peter & Paul what are they teaching these youths a JC ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Peter is a Cbar man,and in defense of JC(puke)there are many examples of former students of that school with unrelenting love for Jamaica.
          Besides,what is Kyle's excuse who will likely share the sentiments of his brother?
          The common denominator, Sir X.
          Quite frankly,he is not worthy of discusdion on a site dedicated to the boyz (local AND foreign) that answered calls to duty.

Comment

Based on what ? He wont be the first or last Reggaeboy the JFF has unashamedly chased.Because he was actually born on the soil, he deserves special dispensation ?

Have we heard anything out of his mouth as per allegiance ? I saw Bullead on FB doing some Trump like Promo (of self) and bashing Jamaican football ( not the place ).

Until I hear directly from Bailey , not the JFF or Bull ead , Bailey good by me.

Suh Peta guh Bar and Paul guh JC ? Thats why Pety mek likkle sense sometime.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Peter R went to both CBar and JC but is the CBar schooling that comes out when he makes sense.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Suh are you saying Paul nuh mek sense? In truth both are outliers dem neva guh school fi learn.

Can't blame Bar or JC for trying to do the impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Suh are you saying Paul nuh mek sense? In truth both are outliers dem neva guh school fi learn.

Can't blame Bar or JC for trying to do the impossible.
                  I suppose you're speaking about the experience your school had with you! God knows I've tried!
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X