Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      you... your original name change...
      Yuh affi si wid im...Im juss ah try fi mek imself a true Desert Rodent

Im neva get di spelling right di fuss go around
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Cho my idea better. I said a long time ago that the JFF should move their HQ to England. It would be more cost effective and then they could better scout the primary schools. They can find another Sterling or Sturridge.
        That would be a terrible idea. That way you will be limiting recruitment of footballers, of Jamaica ancestry, to only England. We have players of Jamaican ancestry all over Latin America and Europe, and like Mo "suggested", I think they should be strongly considered for our "program". A rising tide lifts all boats. Tuffy and others in the domestic league can't do, even though one such player is already demanding that a statue be erected in his honor. RIDICULOUS!

Comment

You are missing my point. Since over 80% of the team already comes from England and the JFF's policy is to fill the team with mostly these English "DONEONS", then it's more cost effective to be based there where it's easier to set up training camps and to scout League One and primary schools for third-generation players. Why waste money on plane fare shipping them to Jamaica for tryouts and training camps. Those playing in other European leagues will also find it easier to travel to England than flying across the world to not even make the bench. It's a pipe dream to think that Burrell and the JFF heads can be turned by any players with Jamaican linkeage playing in Central America that will make the team. Him done seh him nuh rate dem leagues deh.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            You are missing my point. Since over 80% of the team already comes from England and the JFF's policy is to fill the team with mostly these English "DONEONS", then it's more cost effective to be based there where it's easier to set up training camps and to scout League One and primary schools for third-generation players. Why waste money on plane fare shipping them to Jamaica for tryouts and training camps. Those playing in other European leagues will also find it easier to travel to England than flying across the world to not even make the bench. It's a pipe dream to think that Burrell and the JFF heads can be turned by any players with Jamaican linkeage playing in Central America that will make the team. Him done seh him nuh rate dem leagues deh.
            No Jangle. You are missing the point. The original premise of the thread is "since the English ballers are not getting us etc etc". I conclude that the author was making a point for the consideration of players without England, rather than becoming more dependent on players within England. Maybe Mo can clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
              No Jangle. You are missing the point. The original premise of the thread is "since the English ballers are not getting us etc etc". I conclude that the author was making a point for the consideration of players without England, rather than becoming more dependent on players within England. Maybe Mo can clarify.
              Players from Albania, Sierra Leone, Latvia and others have little chance of going to a world cup. I say put them into a Reggae Boyz shirt!

There are others who can't make the grade in their countries but who are way better than our players, suit them up in the black, good and green!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Which game unnuh a talk bout? Cavs vs. GSW or England E Side vs Uruguay, cause mi never know Jamaicans still watch England E side

Comment

ok, maybe me need fi start me owna tread
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Or just drop di chupid talk.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Players from Albania, Sierra Leone, Latvia and others have little chance of going to a world cup. I say put them into a Reggae Boyz shirt!

There are others who can't make the grade in their countries but who are way better than our players, suit them up in the black, good and green!
                      That's right. As long as they meet FIFA ancestry rules. Until the rules are changed, I feel no remorse abiding by them.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        We have 4 years to train and recruit two strikers and replace two center mid.

Get to work.

Since Nandi Lowe we haven't produce a striker to take us anywhere. You see what clinical finishing can do? Our play was good enough, just not our finishing. Even my Mexican friends tell me they could have lost by 4.
                        Just asking - Where did 'Nandi take us?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          Mexico juss lucky seh Mattocks "1 a game" injah...

Nuh fret.. wi have 2 months to recruit a next snowahs forwud and dun Panama !

Mattocks should be fit and ready as well !

Mattocks would not have been in the position Donaldson found himself time and again. ...and Donaldson cannot pass on goal at even one-tenth level quality as Mattocks....

...so find the striker with Donaldson's movement, Mattocks' passing on goal skill level and who is twice as smart as both fellas combined!!!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The entire thread!

Yuh dun kno dat 'man pre-fah fi laff rada dan bawl'!

Comment

Working...
                            X