RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil vs Peru - great case for video replay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil vs Peru - great case for video replay!

Video replay could have solved this problem. Brazil is disputing this goal by Peru. Yes, the ball was handled, but the goal stands. A good 5 minutes was taken up trying to determine the facts.

I wanted Brazil to be eliminated, but not like this.

Come on, FIFA, let's move into the 21st Century!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

correct!
    Peter R

Comment

NOT FIFA CANEMBOL. This is why I told HL about scripting (guiding the game toward a certain outcome) Brasil should have seen that this was coming. Why? No penalty given. They wanted Brasil out of this tourney. The only reason the red card was sheathed against Ja was because Mexico had an early goal.

The cheating Bastard used his hand to let the ball go in.

One thing though the US is not in that guided game thingy.

games without script. Arg vs Chile, Ecuador vs Peru, CR vs Colombia and all the games Haiti played.

Comment

Should the player also be sanctioned? for knowingly cheating? if he had take a draw off a spliff and been found out what would be the outcome? Is there any burden on players to own up? Maradona, Henry et al. come to mind.
        Peter R

Comment

I think the player should be punished retroactively. Why not?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Et al?
            Lucky Suarez,he wasn't named!

Comment

IN a related news story, Brazilian President Donaldinho Trumpecao launched nuclear missile attacks against Peru, severely damaging the capital of Lima and the major city of Cuzco.

Comment

"Et al" is his middle name... yu didn't know?

But anyway, you comparing mango to orange... "Et Al" was red carded and dealt with under the laws of the game. I was also among the incensed BTW.

The other two named, like the Peruvian, cheated and got away with it!

You could state your considered opinion on what I asked, instead of detracting from the point.
                Peter R

Comment

Brazil look good, them just wanted another forward and Gabriel need a few more match. If Neymar play that side woulda get 2 or 2 under them skin.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

SCRIPTING???.......I would never have thought of that, and if I did I don't think I'd be "brave" enough to post it on the forum.
                    Why would they want one of the BIG draws & revenue generators (Brazil) out of the tournament???
                    If they wanted them out, why didn't they give Peru a penalty, when one of their players got tripped in the Brazil box???

Comment

See that is you, you speak of what you can do. Your opinion is noted. Thanks for your time.

Quote:"many are called but few are chosen"

Quote:"to hear the thunder clap is not the acme of skill".

Comment

Sas How many games did Romario need? How many games did R9 need. Brasilian forwards must have the skill of individual brilliance in order for Brasil to shine. Gabigol needs opponents to lack tactical discipline in defense. This way he moves and punish you, other than that, he can't hurt you.

Comment

Hehe
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This is one of the worst Brazilian side that I've seen in a long time
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Enlighten me O wise one.......Which will be the next scripted game???

Comment

Working...
                              X