I know this is just the second day of the Euros, BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is just the second day of the Euros, BUT

when it comes to exciting, entertaining & attacking games, Copa America is delivering.......C'mon Euros!!! Step it up.

Yes.

I think our side of the world has a different style and approach to this beautiful sport. Short passes and more individual creativity make a better game.

The europeans are more mechanical. The long ball does not help.

The US will likely draw Peru.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Colombia just lost, so that's a possibility.

Comment

This Germany-Ukraine game is boring me to death! Where is that exciting German team of the last decade?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"I'd love to see the stats for Ozil at the end of the game, how many times he has given away the ball quite cheaply in the second half." - commentator

If yuh listen to some people - who? Ozil? A lie unnu a tell pon di balla!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

careful and mind Stoni cuss yuh. The Euros is Stoni's style of football......sterile
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Compare the Germany match to this Brazil vs Peru match...this is exciting!

Ball nice again! Copa wi seh!

Now, Peru, hurry up and eliminate those 7-1 boys!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X