Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul "Rooney" Scholes is having a great game

The first time me ever see England looking so good
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Yuh shoulda hire Hodgson.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I wonder how far this Tottenham side can go
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

As expected....same old...same old

Comment

True to form, the predictable collapse.Now expect the followed regression to route one football.

Roy Hodgson !
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What the "R" in Sterling first name stand for? Rux?
            Peter R

Comment

England will not win anything. How the hell you have Vardy and Rashford on the bench and start Sterling and Llanna and Rooney as striker? When last those two scored anything? You need freaking Goal scorers in your team.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I did ask the question if Lallana related to Donaldson!
                Peter R

Comment

There was no "collapse", what there was, was a dearth of goals! Englan fail to put dem ace scorer (this year) on the field early enough! Sterling played crap; why him insist on running into people?, Lallana was wasteful, Kane still need to learn the offside rule... and I know, as an LFC supporter, defending a 1-0 lead is a recipe for disaster!
                  Peter R

Comment

none of the three were used as strikers. Harry Kane was the lone striker. They gave away the game after dominating the entire match.

Comment

Well you can't score goals with any of those, they will beat people and put in the odd goal every 3 games. England can't reach nowhere with those starters.

Rooney needed but the other two don't add a lot of punch to the attack. Take out Llana and play Vardy as one of two strikers. Sterling was made blunt by Man City, don't look for a whole heap of goals there and that is also why I think Defoe should have been in the side.

England defense is not good enough to win 1-0 against big sides so they have to score goals.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sturtidge is a general and Rasford hss earned his spot,but what I cant get is why they are benching Vardy?

Maybe Hodgson should not have taken Rooney,that is one for the coach,a phat ZERO for the so-called pundits routinely hovering over the bbc website,and the usual suspects(known Man U hayters).
                        But I still think he is totally wrong on Vardy.

Comment

mi all figet Sturridge. How can Sterling start over Sturridge???

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            As expected....same old...same old
                            Serves them right ... why BPL winner Jamie Vardy didn't get a game? I still have an issue with Wilshire over Drinkwater.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sterling had a very good game up until the 70 minute when he started to get tired. The coach left him in too long. He did some very hard running. The team played very good overall but let themselves down in the final minutes of the game. I agree with you that against better opponents their defense will struggle.

Comment

Working...
                              X