No announcement yet.

Clayton Donaldson point!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a Bar man you sometimes sound like something else!!! Anyway let's not get it twisted, yes twas poor finishing,but we have never seen one striker in our colors get ops on goal vs a quality top 20 opponent. Man and man in such a blind snowball rage them can't even see that self evident truth in them face.

Comment

The big teams such as Brasil,Germany, Italy and Arg. keep knowledge within. This can be either tactical or technical (S.american). What I saw from Donaldson needs to be kept among the youth teams for future plans.

Comment

I don't believe it was poor finishing... Poor finishing is missing from 8 yards or shooting high or well wide.. (we have all seen that, from Mexico even in the same game)

In fact.. man shoulda get 2 penalty based on performance..

I put it down to blindness from the Snowstorm..

Comment

You are right that's what you guys saw. Let me answer you guys (D1, Rudi and Mo). Traditionally all Ja's forwards (including Shelton and Fuller) would use technique (running with the ball or dribbling) in order to penetrate a defensive system. We now see a tactic that causes the defensive system to be left flat footed without touching the ball. I would safely call Brooks a world class defender. The tactic discussed above would beat him. Why? The attacker doesn't have to face him with the ball and the ball isn't passed near him (if done the other way Brooks would win).

Why is it hard to see that this tactic should be held as a tool within the JFF. The same way Prof.Simoes said we should have a certain formation from senior to youth level. This tactic should be held and treasured. Look at the game for the first 30 mins without this snowaz vs locals mind. I could name a technique that the snowaz have; first touch. No matter where the ball comes from once it hits them dead at the spot. The time one takes cursing at these guys;one should milk them for the immense knowledge they bring to the table.
          Last edited by Jawge; June 13, 2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

LOL! Apologists abound!

Shameless, feckless. ..clueless

Gwaan Snowi!!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

All that is well and good...but irrelevant at this time. Since there's no development system for our yutes through which to teach them anything meaningful (nor any desire to upgrade them at all) your points are 100% meaningless. So the priority obviously must be a SYSTEM

The only desire the JFF has is to take whatever craven shortcuts are available to qualify for senior World Cup. Their strategy of choice is mass Snowballa imports while neglecting our yutes and assuring their failure

Had this strategy been "successful" @ WCQ it would still be a poor choice in my opinion.

However what this Snowball strategy has delivered is 20 years and 4 WCQ cycles of total failure = ZERO YOUTH DEVELOPMENT & ZERO SENIOR WCQ.

That's the WORST of all possible outcomes...and leaves our football WORSE than it was 20 years ago while others have gone further ahead

Whosoever supports continuing this 20 year calamity by definition must be either completely ignorant, insanely backward or a total idiot. It would be like continuing to blindly support the PNP after their 19 years of mostly flops...nuh choo??
              Last edited by Don1; June 13, 2016, 09:21 PM.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X