The Ja vs Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ja vs Mexico

game; marked the end of Mexico's dominance in the region.

A trained eye can see my point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94fBU6N6OY
    Ja had an obvious weakness (which can be fixed easily) which mexico exploited.
    CANEBOL thinks we are fools. They are lousy script writers fo all I know.

Don't really agree King Jawge.

Mexico throughout the years have played good football. They have a very good football culture.

The overall expectations that they put on themselves are extremely high. Their fans know this too. There were OVER 83 Thousand rabid Mexican fans watching that game against Jamaica.

Mexico's dominance will continue.

Jamaica on the other hand have passed the stage where picking up 5 or 5 NIL was the norm..............................>>>>>>>

BTW:Tonight will be another rubber stamp match for the US. They play Paraguay at 7pm.

I am sure the forum pundits will be hiding behind trees with only their heads showing--cheering against a CONCACAF team.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Both of you fail with your analysis as to why Mex will fall or continue ,and it comes down to one thing .Regeneration- RE - GENERATION, this implies continued development of you guessed it youth on a high tactical international level.

Jamaica will continue with its continued re- generation of the importation system, the 5-0 will be far and in between , but what we qualify as success, wil be speculative, those that will measure it as our ability to develop a program of regenaration like Mex will be dissapointed, those that measure it like Burrell/H.L, where importation of UB40 to reduce the 5-0 margins with the continued drought in a WC qualifiaction and the occasional appearance on the continental scene, GC or Copa will be delighted.

Correct me , if I am wrong.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I ran out of breath trying to read your post X......whew!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Only two paragraphs ? thats how it is when the truth hurts, what If i gave you the Trinity,not only out of breath , you would be blind.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

hehe...perfect analogy Sir HL. Him is his puppa pickney
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

On another note , Coley ,Schaffers' understudy is getting some good work ,this bodes well for Jamaica.

Comment

Explain..

Comment

I see Schaffer in the stands alot , someone has to be calling the shots on the ground, isnt that good internship .We played well against Mex, despite the loss .

Comment

Poppy show ting.. Jamaica is ranked near the top 50... tell me again who on the sidelines against Mexico in a Major International Tournament..

It is expensive to be poor indeed...

Comment

Well get use to it , it seems you havent post WC 98 ,when panama buss wi ass , we are left with Coley for another 4 years.

Hopefully Scahffer can pull off a miracle.

Comment

HL, yuh have time. I stopped mid way through that second "paragraph". X will categorise my comments as negative criticism, or snobbism on my part, with respect to how he expresses himself. However, my advice bears repeating. If he would heed it, and NOT write a whole paragraph in ONE sentence, he would be more understandable. I also pointed out recurring errors, e.g. I told him there is no such word as "alot", but he insists on using it still... You can lead the horse (unkind souls might use another equine here) to water, but you can't make it drink!
                        Peter R

Comment

I am flattered you have so much time for my grammar .In fact alot of time.

Comment

Yuh seem sure of the Panama game outcome..

Give a score prediction nuh...

Comment

Yes, I do ALLOT some of my intellectual resources to help those in need A LOT of the time! Mi magnanimous like dat enuh! Now go forth and ALLOT A LOT of your own time to improve your written expression!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X